Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Betty  (Read 2331 times)

Offline Corus Boy

Seems to have been around for a while;

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

No feedback in all that time but maybe her profile hasn't been active for all two years.  British, face pictures, at the upper end of my price range for an unknown profile BUT there is something that tempts me.

Anyone ventured out in this direction?

Offline ruffrider

Just a little bit of info.. I emailed her on Monday to arrange a meeting but she didn't get back to me till Tuesday but she did leave her mobile.. her place could do with a hoovering so if you get there before me do a little run around with a brush will ya. :D

Offline Corus Boy

Slippery when wet

Hmm something about her I like the look of too :angelgirl:
Come on, someone must of seen her, she been on AW for over a year now!
This is the type of girl we need to know about be it good or bad.
We don't really need to do reports on girls who have mega good reviews, but I'm guilty of that too.
I'm going to make an effort and see her in the next few weeks, and will report back, unless she totally awesome, in which case I'll try and keep her all to myself  :P

Offline Corus Boy

Profile now indicates that Betty is;

Town: Port Talbot
County: Swansea

Seems that I must have scared her away  :lol:

Offline HughJardon

CB she looks lovely, and great strategical placement of the mirror in her photo

yesterday her location showed

County: Cardiff

So doubt youve scared her off lol, and shes updated her photos since
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 01:02:24 pm by HughJardon »

Offline Corus Boy

CB she looks lovely, and great strategical placement of the mirror in her photo

yesterday her location showed

County: Cardiff

So doubt youve scared her off lol, and shes updated her photos since

Oh yes.

Hidden Image/Members Only

I've emailed to clarify location, if you wish I will update via PM.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 01:12:24 pm by Corus Boy »

Offline HughJardon

She does have a touch of class about her probably due to the way she dresses, dont know why but she looks familiar. Alas £140 pounds is a little rich for my blood at this moment in time, thats 3x trips to richmond, but she most definately is  going on my pre xmas shopping list, so no need for the argos catalogue this year

Hit one out the park CB

Slippery when wet

Wish me luck guys, I'm going in tomorrow  :drinks: :yahoo:

Offline Corus Boy

Wish me luck guys, I'm going in tomorrow  :drinks: :yahoo:

You'll have fun SWW, I did.  :P

Slippery when wet

How come you've not done a review, not trying to keep her to yourself? :drinks:

Offline Corus Boy

How come you've not done a review, not trying to keep her to yourself? :drinks:

Errrrrr, I forgot, I thought I had, then I saw your post, looked and there was nothing :(

Old age I guess.

When I met her at the station, she was easy to spot as she looked just like her photos :)

Slippery when wet

Offline extraa

Shame she's taken half hour bookings off her profile. Sadly can't justify £140 an hour for a first meet.

Slippery when wet

I'm not going to write a long report for MissBetty as it was nothing like a normal punt :hi:
I saw her today, easy to find and park, 5 mins off M4 Baglan junction.
She is even prettier in the flesh than in her photo's, I think it's the first time I've experienced this :D defiantly no more than 25, with a lovely figue and body
She was just sooo easy to get on with, as if I'd known her for years.
This was defiantly not a PSE, if you want one of those then book Goddess Karolina.
No this was a true GFE, I have never felt so natural with a WG before, so glad I booked 2 hours :wackogirl:
Only thing I would say is she don't like CIM, so should take it off her likes list, so as not to upset punters.
Maybe she's just too new to this to have adopted the money orientated mind set of most WG's, I just hope she don't change.
Anyone looking to become a suga Daddy, then this is the girl for you :wackogirl:
I've already arranged to see her next week, and I can't wait.
A lovely lovely girl, treat her good

Offline Corus Boy

I'm not going to write a long report for MissBetty as it was nothing like a normal punt :hi:
I saw her today, easy to find and park, 5 mins off M4 Baglan junction.
She is even prettier in the flesh than in her photo's, I think it's the first time I've experienced this :D defiantly no more than 25, with a lovely figue and body
She was just sooo easy to get on with, as if I'd known her for years.
This was defiantly not a PSE, if you want one of those then book Goddess Karolina.
No this was a true GFE, I have never felt so natural with a WG before, so glad I booked 2 hours :wackogirl:
Only thing I would say is she don't like CIM, so should take it off her likes list, so as not to upset punters.
Maybe she's just too new to this to have adopted the money orientated mind set of most WG's, I just hope she don't change.
Anyone looking to become a suga Daddy, then this is the girl for you :wackogirl:
I've already arranged to see her next week, and I can't wait.
A lovely lovely girl, treat her good

Glad you had a good time.

And again, my apologies to both you and Betty.