Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New-Livia Bayswater (asian selection)  (Read 648 times)

Offline stampjones

External Link/Members Only

Thought Id try her out. I was in the mood for asian and big tits. She looked a bit european in the pics and also a bit chunky. Fortunately the pics are actually pretty bad. They almost certainly are of her as the huge stomach tat just visible in one shot matches, but she looks much better irl. She’s definitely asian, says she’s thai but I thought looked more viet or even chinese. She’s about 5’4 or 5 at a guess. She’s not slim - gently curvy. Has amazing tits. Maybe fake but if so very well done. I genuinely couldnt tell and I gave them a lot of attention. Good arse and tight shaved puss. I didnt taste it but everything was definitely clean as I watched her wash. Flat looks like it’s shared but I didnt see anyone else.

She’s a really nice girl. English not great but good enough. We started with a snog and a shower then into the bedroom. She’s an enthusiastic kisser. She then kissed my chest a bit and went down for a bit of owo. Very good technique and I nearly shot my bolt there and then but calmed things down before building up again. Sex in multiple positions, the best of which was in cg watching those great bouncers do their thing. Eventually showered and out again just inside the allotted time. A very pleasant if unspectacular session. Id definitely return for more.