Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ravishing_Raven - Barbican  (Read 7392 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4454045) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline dissel112

External Link/Members Only

This happened a week ago

£400 for 2 hour meet - seen her a year before

Comms

A nice hotel walking distance from Moorgate, Barbican and Liverpool Station. easy to get to. Easy access in. Room was nice and compact, felt slightly luxury.

A nice hotel walking distance from Moorgate, Barbican and Liverpool Station. easy to get to.

The Girl

Indian stunner. In her 30’s, slim, 36DD big boobs and a gorgeous round ass. Her abs was coming through as she had a flat stomach, its so hot with that curvy figure. Facially she is beautiful, with sexy full on lips. She has amazing big long hair. Looked very much like the photos. You can tell she really takes care of herself with her wonderfully smooth skin, couldn't stop touching it lol.

The Meet

I messaged her when I was outside she sent me the instructions to get to her room. It is a bit of a maze, with lots of stairs, corridors and room numbers not in order. Thank god for the instructions. I got to her location and she’s sent the room number.

I knocked and she opened, behind the door, came straight in. She was looking absolutely stunning the red lingerie I requested. I was just in awe of her amazing curves. She smiled, we exchanged pleasantries and sorted out the paperwork. She showed me to the bed and asked if I wanted to take a shower. I obliged as I had just had a long day at work.

I came out all showered up and in just a towel, I could not stop staring how gorgeous she was looking, so perfect. She was sitting on the side of the bed and she invited me to sit with her. We started catching up from the last time we met and it was pleasant.

I felt her coming closer and closer, she smelled so nice and so I went in for the FK, which as it got longer changed to DFK. There was not holding back from her and slowly I felt her going for my now erected cock. Slowly jerking as we we kissed.

We go on the bed, laid back and she went in for OWO. So sensual and passionate. Lots of tongue and technique. It was so enjoyable that I just wanted it to carry on. I remember from last time that does CIM, so I went for it, as I couldn’t hold back.

After we cleaned up, we sat and had a little bit of vodka/orange juice together, that I brought earlier. We spoke about at the time about the strikes, the cold weather and some holiday destinations that we wished to go to or have planned. It was nice speaking to her again, remembered how well spoken and intelligent she is.

I felt like going again asked for a dress change to a sari. So I went in the bathroom, so she could get changed in it and I could be surprised. She called me out and I was gobsmacked how gorgeous she looked. Her curves just add an extra sexy dimension to any piece of clothing.

So we started with a little kissing and then I requested a long slow and sensual lap dance. It was hot as she spoke, moaned and slowly took everything off. She went in for a blowjob for a couple of minutes before i decided I wanted to return the favour.

She laid back as I went in with my mouth. She smelt nice and the moans/throbbing just made it so hot. So was on with the condom and went in for missionary. She was initiating dirty talking at the same time, which was so hot.

Changed to cowgirl, grabbed that huge round ass and watched the big boobs bouncing up and down. I couldn’t last much longer so filled up the bag. Cleaned up and took a shower.

I still had about 20 minutes, so had a couple more drinks and couple of kisses, before it was time to go. She weren’t pushy or anything, just had to be somewhere. Grabbed my stuff, a quick kiss before leaving.

Can’t believe I went to see her after a year, she’s amazing, definitely going to make it a regular meet now.

Offline SZR1989

This one has been on my hot list for ages now but just have a weird feeling about her. You've reviewed and seen her twice OP, she might be worth taking a punt on I guess. Although I'm skeptical about the abs when I see this in her gallery, looks like the legs and feet of my much larger woman;

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Punting2022

nice review, got a fantasy about lifting a saree up and shagging

Offline Palace123

at a £400 meet...sounds like you left £65 notes on the table. I'd have been all over that ass for that   :D
Banned reason: Using the threat of reviews on UKP to gain favours, not understanding the detrimental effect on the site. l
Banned by: daviemac

Offline arrow0404

I think this is the same SP

gosh blast from the past if it is ?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=219160.0

Offline London newbie

I think this is the same SP

gosh blast from the past if it is ?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=219160.0

Not sure that it is tbh - Kareena definitely didn’t have abs!

Offline Raj_peters

nice review, got a fantasy about lifting a saree up and shagging

It's not quite as simple as lifting up a dress mate! There's a skirt and a wrap around that goes over it!
Complicated and unfortunately no easy access!

Online Punting2022

It's not quite as simple as lifting up a dress mate! There's a skirt and a wrap around that goes over it!
Complicated and unfortunately no easy access!

Ok Lol i know. Lets unwrap it then.
TO THE OP how hot is she face wise