Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tina and Yoyo - Golders Green - Great asian 3-sum  (Read 13018 times)

23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5805196) (17 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Online Shades

External Link/Members Only

I visit Tina pretty regularly and have reviewed in the past, but thought i would review a 3-sum i had with her and one of her girls (yoyo)

place
Flat on the high road next to Golders green station. It is above one of the shops, so a lot of passing trade, but the door is innocuous, and no-one will know what you are going for

Comms
As usual Tina is prompt and efficient and to the point

price
120 for an hour +20 for OWO x2

Visit
I arranged a 1 hour visit. When i arrived Tina announced she had yoyo staying with her. She is a young short curvy asian girl, who looked up for action. Tina suggested that we could have a 3-sum.
I did not have the cash to hand for that (she wanted x2 normal rate), but there is a cash machine very close to her place, so i was back very quickly....

Tina was wearing a customary short skirt with g string and kissed me once i emerged from the shower. yoyo was wearing a fake PVC thing with a long zip down the front...
Started with lots of kissing with Tina and yoyo went below to check out the good, and soon enough started sucking away. Her technique is very good.

i moved yoyo onto the bed and started liking her pussy, and asked Tina to join me. We licked her pussy together. Yoyo was clearly enjoying the attention and came to a shivering orgasm (or very good acting).
Now it was time for the condom, and some fucking. I got Tina on her back and started in missionary. Yoyo was around playing with my balls and then licking Tinas nipples and then finally her clit while i was fucking her slowly.

We moved through various positions and i switched to fucking yoyo with Tina supporting things. Yoyo was also very enthusiast and enjoyed a good fuck like Tina.

Ended up finishing with tina giving me a blowjob and yoyo sitting on my face....

All in all it was a very enjoyable time with 2 great girls who were up for a lot of fun and just as keen to play with each other as they were with me.

Will definitely return in the future.

Offline Rapha

Sounds awesome! I have seen Tina (have reviewed) & she is filthy (in a good way) ! Yo yo sounds just as naughty.

When was this ? If Yo Yo is still there I would like to sample the goods..

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Follow her on Twitter for an update as to who is working with her…

Online sparkus

Online Shades

Sounds awesome! I have seen Tina (have reviewed) & she is filthy (in a good way) ! Yo yo sounds just as naughty.

When was this ? If Yo Yo is still there I would like to sample the goods..

It was about 3 weeks ago.

Offline Latinoking

pricing seems a bit off? did you pay 240 for the hour + 40 for OWO ? in total hence x2 rate?

or like you said in your profile 120 for the hour + 40 for OWO

:hi:

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
pricing seems a bit off? did you pay 240 for the hour + 40 for OWO ? in total hence x2 rate?

or like you said in your profile 120 for the hour + 40 for OWO

:hi:

You pay the full rate for both of them

Offline PumpDump

You pay the full rate for both of them

It would be fun to just pay one for owo and keep requesting  to swap mouths for bj. They'd have to keep putting a condom on, taking it off, putting it back on again

Online Ozy84

Great review OP  :thumbsup:

Yoyo has been working at Yoko’s place recently. A real duracell bunny, not surprising she took her naughtiness up a couple of notches.

Offline Rapha

Great review OP  :thumbsup:

Yoyo has been working at Yoko’s place recently. A real duracell bunny, not surprising she took her naughtiness up a couple of notches.

Don't know about this place. Does anyone know what it's called or have a link please ?

Offline User675

Don't know about this place. Does anyone know what it's called or have a link please ?

Also interested. Did have a search but couldn't find anything recent.

Offline oppaiSuki

Search Tina services and you will find it

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline Rapha

I think he (and me) meant Yokos place. Not Tina's place in GG.

Offline sexy pete

Yoko's place in Abbey Road, St Johns Wood, opposite the Beatles recording studios.

Offline Scrumpy69

Price is going up i was quoted £400 1 hour for the duo

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

Price is going up i was quoted £400 1 hour for the duo

That doesn't sound right. Tina charges £120/hr per girl. The only extra I know of is OWO at £20. How did the £400 get broken down?

Offline lee1

You are a lucky man, Shades.  :drinks:

Yoyo does look lovely. Is that you on one of the pics with Yoyo and Tina on the twitter feed?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Scrumpy69

here is what she said in text to me
£120 1 hour
extra owo £20 Rimming £30 cim £30
£200 each girl for an hour
£140 for halkf an hour per person thats crazy

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

£120 1 hour

Not sure why anyone would even consider asking for that service combo. I've had a threesome with Tina and friend but structured it so I paid Tina for an hour and had the other girl joining at the halfway stage and paid for 30 minutes for her time.

Offline Voyager

Shame she talks so much nonsense.  When I met her, she just kept on talking afterwards and I mostly did not understand what she was saying.  Service wise she was great.  I had paid for OW but she seemed keen on wiping it off and going OWO.  Said, next time pay extra.....

Offline Tomcat

Not sure why anyone would even consider asking for that service combo. I've had a threesome with Tina and friend but structured it so I paid Tina for an hour and had the other girl joining at the halfway stage and paid for 30 minutes for her time.

Yeah that's good sense £200 each that's a no no, especially when her normal rate is £120 four the hour.

Offline Wildbeans

£120 1 hour
I think she means the extra girl is 200 because that’s the outcall rate. Makes sense if she has to organise another person

Offline Jonestown

£120 1 hour

I’d take that to mean:-

£140 for one hour session with each girl doing 30 minutes one to one.

£200 for two hour session with each girl doing 60 minutes one to one