Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dallas HOD London strong positive  (Read 1939 times)

Offline Magic500

Saw some pictures of Dallas and then a review on here. So decided to try her out.
Basement flat in a well reported on place.
Let in by the maid and shown to the room. Dallas was sitting on the sofa as I walked past and I was pleased with what I saw.
As I got undressed I heard the tap of stilletos against the flooring as Dallas came to the room.
The paperwork was sorted out for the half hour and then proceeded to some kissing. Not really proper open mouthed.. but lip kissing.
Then she undressed and had some groping each other on the bed.
Dallas has a lovely pair of boobs and I sucked on them. Then onto some owo and rubbered up after that before she got on top and bounced up and down. The sight of those tits jiggling up and down was a sight and I decided to change positions as I would have blown otherwise.
Tried doggy but I found myself getting a bit soft so she helped and wanked me to hardness again. Managed to enter in doggy and after a few minutes of frantic pumping I blew my load in the rubber.
She got me some wipes to clean up and we made some small talk before I got dressed and made my exit.
All in all a good punt. She did put an effort into it and was quite sweet. Not much banter but I liked it like that.
Would see her again but have many others on my list.