Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessy Blue - Chancery Lane  (Read 1335 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5753245) (11 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline 0mard3000

External Link/Members Only

Met Jessy a couple of times over the past few months

£120 - Sex in multiple positions. DFK, CIM, OWO.

Comms: Hard to get hold of. Only available occasionally.

The Girl: About 5'4 as stated. Pretty face. Sexy, naughty secretary vibe. I'd say as size 12. Curvy in all the right places. Pics are probably her but definitely dated as she's a lot thicker now.

The Meet: Very well reviewed so I won't go into too much detail but she's an excellent provider. Very sexy, seems like she genuinely enjoys what she's doing and definitely knows how to make a man feel good. Very complimentary and loves to suck cock. We had a couple of very hot and steamy sessions where she can definitely take a pounding and has real sexual stamina. Great OWO and a very good fuck in all positions. Super nice woman also.

Would I return? Probably. Only issue is that she's only available occasionally so isn't always available when I'm looking to punt so I'm more likely to try pastures new. Overall though, I'd say she's a solid provider and excellent VFM.

Online MLawro93

Her availability is sparse, but its probably why she is a great provider. I think this is definitely a kink of hers, and its probably why she always gets really in to it