Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mimi - High Barnet High Street - best OWO I've ever had  (Read 2844 times)

Offline KiloRomeo

External Link/Members Only

Hello everyone. This is my first review so apologies in advance for all the details I'll probably forget to mention.

So I should start by noting that I had visited this place before and was met by a different girl. The ad has since been edited and now only features the new girl Mimi (as of today anyway). So just keep in mind that the girls might be rotated on some kind of basis.

The entrance of the place is on the high street and opposite a somewhat busy bus stop, so bare that in mind if you're one to worry about being caught in the act.

The girl:

So as you might expect from a viva street ad, the pictures are somewhat flattering. She looked like she was maybe in her late 20's and doesn't exactly have the watermelon sized boobs that she appears to have in the photos. She also didn't have the best looking teeth in the world so if that's a deal-breaker for you then I'd steer clear. Her English is pretty terrible too so don't expect to be talking about the origins of the universe with one another.

Experience:

So I opted for a 30 min massage with owo and cim as £20 extras each. Ended up paying £100 all together which I might ordinarily think was too much, but not this time around.

I'll be honest, the massage was pretty ordinary to say the most; not really any use of oils, she was pretty much just rubbing her hands along my dry skin. She did put a lot of effort in though.

Then came the owo... Now you might be thinking I haven't had a lot of positives to say so far but FML the owo completely changed everything. She would have cold water in a cup next to her, fill her mouth with the water and start sucking without spilling a drop. It was a completely new sensation I've never experienced and it was incredible. After this she did some regular owo with plenty of ball licking. Then came the cim... Out of nowhere she now pulls out a thermostat with very warm water and repeats the process, again without spilling a drop. While the warm water was in her mouth she prompts me to hold her head in place and FF. I've never felt anything like it and suffice it to say I didn't last long. I've had a few BJ's in my time and I'm confident in saying this is the best I've ever had. It's also the reason I broke my review virginity, I just had to share it lol. Please tell me if I'm living under a rock and this technique is actually widely used  :lol:

I usually feel a little cheated when I have to fork out for extras, but damn I didn't this time.

Offline Ron89

Thanks. Water tricks aside how was the owo? Deep, sloppy etc?

Offline KiloRomeo

Deep but with more teasing with her tongue than anything else.

Offline brill

minus the teeth facially the same?

Offline KiloRomeo

Not really. Like I said those photos were edited quite a bit. Her face looked ever so slightly chubbier and her skin, like every other human being, isn't as clear as a page of printer paper. With that said, I found her attractive.

Offline LLPunting

The photos are stolen from Internet so this is a B&S

Offline KiloRomeo

Oh
Well call me a racist for not being able to tell the difference  :dash:

Offline LLPunting

Oh
Well call me a racist for not being able to tell the difference  :dash:

Pls familiarise yourself with the various image search engines, it won't take long.