Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Argentina or Cely - Diva - Earls Court. Boring, Expensive, Going through motions  (Read 535 times)

Offline Lorachoop

Booked her via Diva. Had a quick look on UKP but couldn't find any reviews. Only later found out the review by King Tarzan who booked her via Babylon where she operates under another name. Wouldn't have bothered if I saw the review before  :dash:

Link

Booked via Diva but available via other agencies.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Arrival & Looks
Photos are heavily photoshopped and look totally like a different person. But a couple of selfies and regular photos gave a better representation so booked her as I was in the area and because Diva were advertising her profile as "Recommended".

Buzzed in on time and greeted me without a smile. Just very business like. Shoes off here. Have a seat here. How long you staying for. etc etc While she was saying all this, she was typing away at her laptop. I kind of froze trying to decide what to do as this looked like a beginning of a shit punt.

I guess she senses that and immediately focused on me. Thought I would confirm services as Diva have let me down once before.

She was happy with 2 rounds, OWO and FK. I pulled her closer and she gave a FK. It was passable. I was still 50/50 as she was giving me a cold vibe and looked expensive for the price paid, but I decided to go ahead as it was late and I had no plan B.

Facially she is attractive but body wise is nothing to be excited about.

20 years old, Latvian, pale skin, around 5'7, A/B boobs, fake lips, shoulder length dark hair, flat ass and dress size around 8. A small tattoo near the throat and a gun tattoo on her forearm.

Modern studio flat. Very nice large bathroom which was clean. Double bed with a couple of sofas in the room. Windows open and it was nice and cold in there. Standing narrow mirror against the wall.

Charges
£300 an hour via Agency

Services Received
LFK, OWO, Ball Sucking, 1 round of sex

Comms
All done via Text with Diva. Great as usual.

Details

Came back from shower and she is still on her laptop. I helped myself to some water and sat on the sofa. The wait was becoming annoying and after about 2 mins, she decided to come over.

No apology offered, just time wasting tactics.

She smiled and holds my hands to stand me up. We kiss, which begins as v slow, sensual lip kisses, which becomes LFK and after a while becomes FK.

I still have a semi hard on which is a clear sign of not enjoying myself at this stage.  :thumbsdown:

My hands explore her body as I grab her ass and turn her around so I can see me grabbing her ass in the mirror.

I then take her to the bed and remove her clothes.

She takes my towel off. She is kneeling on the bed as I stand and we continue to kiss.

Her tits are A/B, nothing special. I suck on them slowly with my arms around her waist.

I get onto the bed and ask her to start OWO.

She wants me to lie down and likes dictating how things should go.

Her hand grabs the base of my cock and she starts OWO, which was unremarkable. She is not even going half way down.

I lie back and see her go through the motions and this is doing nothing for me. I try to move her hand away gently but she puts it back in place immediately.

awkward as fuck.

I then try to stroke her face as she is doing a half assed job on my dick, and pretty sure, she didn't like that.

So I moved my hands and put them gently on her head to which she immediately stops and says "please don't touch my hair".

Didn't know what to do with my hands haha cos I was afraid I will now touch her boobs and she will have a problem.

anyway, I moved her down towards my balls. She thought about that for a min and as I was thinking, bitch, you better suck those balls, she starts to lick them gently.

Balls sucking, licking, shaft licking goes on for a while as I am just trying to kill some time as it was looking like I wouldn't bother for a round 2 with her.

This is when things change, as if by magic, she goes back onto my cock and starts going more than half way down. She is still holding the base of the cock so I let her suck my dick again.

There is no eye contact but seeing an attractive face suck my cock better than before is making me hard.

I pull her back up for some more kissing.

She lies on top of me as I grab her ass with both hands and we start sensual FK.

She uses tongues, sometimes does DFK but its as if she immediately remembers to not get carried away and starts LFK/FK again. Super annoying but based on her demeanour before I didn't push my luck to force something she didn't want to do.

Carried on in this position for 5 mins which was probably the nicest part of the punt. She has done some work on her lips so they went juicy to kiss.

On with the condom, she lubes up, a lot of lube, on herself and also on the condom placed on my dick.

Rides me cowgirl, slowly at first but is soon bouncing up and down at a good pace.

I grab her tits, her ass and her waist but let her control the pace.

After fucking her slow for 5 mins, I look at the time and we are 25 mins in.

I pull her close to me and start LFK/FK again but start to pump her harder gradually.

She starts moaning, who knows real or fake but we continue to kiss as I pump her pussy.

Feel the sap rising so I pump away harder which she doesn't complain about and after smashing her pussy hard 10-15 times, I eventually come in the bag.

She doesn't bother cleaning me up, or herself so I help myself to some tissues.

Between Rounds

Nearly half hour gone. She immediately takes her phones out and starts browsing.

I try getting some conversation going but her responses are limited as if she doesn't give a fuck.

From the limited conversation we had, she told me that she works from 9am to 12am, has a long line of punters waiting, which she lines up back to back. Now it makes sense why she doesn't give a fuck and goes through motions as there is a constant supply of dicks walking through front door and she couldn't care less about the service. She is here for a short time only and fucks off back to Dubai soon, where she is apparently based.

She has a personality of a brick wall so the small talk is painful and awkward.

She is out of wipes so thought I would kill some time by having a quick shower.

I come back in room and she is still on the phone.

She looks at me and says, "you have 20 mins left, my next client will be here soon".

This really pisses me off and I don't think with this attitude and absence of passionate DFK, will she manage to get my dick to stand with her shit OWO. I save myself from the painful experience and tell her I am going to leave.

She couldn't care less and is still on her phone.

I tell her if she charges people £5 a minute to use her phone, atleast show some professionalism or interest. She responds "excuse me, what did you say". I am sure the slut heard me correctly but pretended to be naïve.

I didn't want to waste any more energy or breath on this time wasting, money grabbing, going through the motions, shit service providing slut so took my leave.

Boring, expensive and one to forget experience. One to avoid for sure.

I checked her Diva profile after a few days later and some other punters have also posted negative experiences of no passion, no kissing and her going through motions.

As always, YMMV.

Adding some pictures below, the first couple are what she looks like, the rest are heavily photoshopped.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline king tarzan

I found her non passionate too, I enjoyed her physical existence
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Momodan38

Booked her via Diva. Had a quick look on UKP but couldn't find any reviews. Only later found out the review by King Tarzan who booked her via Babylon where she operates under another name. Wouldn't have bothered if I saw the review before  :dash:

It’s why I wish guys here would add as many links as possible in their reviews. Even if they are feeling lazy and can’t be bothered, just covering Babylon, Baraccuda and Diva links go a long way.

If you’re interested in a diva chick, it’s always worth searching her Babylon Girls profile here, and vice versa.

Anyway, unlucky and better luck with the next one.

Online FiveKnuckles

not too tech savvy.   for these agency girls, wonder if it's worth the effort creating a excel or sql database to collect their links against a unique ID#.   Would be a bit of a job for the forum helpers to keep everything up to date  :hi:

Offline king tarzan

Would never see her again though
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac