Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rihanna - Olina - Kilburn  (Read 1620 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6884429) (7 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline ddddrrrrrr

Booked through here:
External Link/Members Only

But also listed here:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Logistics
Very easy to book as usual from Olina. All confirmed over text. Had to call when I arrived to be buzzed in.

Fit for purpose flat very near to Kilburn tube station. There were two sets of gates to go through. The fella on the phone said the buzzers were a bit shit, and they were. I had to try about five times for them to finally work. Once inside, I was straight in a lift. No concierge. Rihanna had the flat door slightly ajar, so there was no need to knock. Large shower. She shares with, I assume, Kate. I heard another punter but didn't see them.

Looks
Rihanna was quite pretty but not as stunning as the AdultWork pictures suggested. And I was, if I'm honest, a little disappointed. Face-wise, the photos on the Olina website look nothing like her, although her body is more accurate. Short and very skinny. She greeted me in a white, sheer dress. Reasonable bolt-ons with visible scarring. Long black hair with, I think, the help of extensions. Makeup done. Lots of red lipstick, which looked nice but got everywhere. Some tattoos. Dark snatch with trimmed pubes. Good hygiene. She's in her late twenties. Thai. Her English wasn't the best, but we could understand what the other was saying. A little awkward at first.

Service
I handed over £150 for the hour before Rihanna passed me a towel and suggested a shared shower. However, I needed a piss and showered on my own. When I returned to the room, Rihanna said she had to do something and disappeared for a few minutes while I lay on the bed. When she came back, she took off her dress and straddled me. We started off with some LFK. This was very much open mouths and waggling the tip of her tongue. I didn't mind it, but it wasn't great, and it would have been nice to have gone deeper. I then licked her nipples a bit which were responsive. She hit me with a couple wet wipes before moving on, but this, thankfully, didn't continue throughout the punt.

Rihanna then asked if I'd like to be rimmed. This was the highlight of the session. In previous punts, I've felt like the girl did the minimum to satisfy the requirement. However, Rihanna really got stuck in. There's a large mirror on the wall, and I enjoyed seeing her buried in my arse. She played with my dick a bit during it too. When she eventually finished down there, all her lipstick had vanished.

Rihanna then started with some ball-sucking before moving to OWO. This wasn't the best, and she didn't go particularly deep. Also, she's one of those SPs that seem to not want to swallow while giving head. This resulted in bucket loads of drool. I got into it, but it could be a bit off-putting for some. She put a tissue down to catch it, which was better than spitting it into a bin/tissue. It was a bit toothy but carried on until I asked for a condom. She put it on me with some lube and jumped on into cowgirl. She licked my nipples and was pretty tight, and it wasn't long until I came in the bag.

I was then offered a massage with oil, which I accepted. I flipped onto my front. I really enjoyed the massage. It was somewhat chiropractic. Lots of pressure. A few cracks. Elbows along the spine and between the ribs, etc.

I flipped over, and Rihanna lay her head on my stomach and put my dick in her mouth until I was hard again. This felt nice and intimate. She then switched to the usual on-the-bed blowjob position and increased the tempo. However, we were running low on time, and I could feel I wasn't going to pop again, so we cuddled up and chatted. She warmed up a lot and was actually pretty funny.

We had a quick shared shower. Then back to the room to get dressed. It was on the hour, and another punter was arriving, so Rihanna asked me to wait a bit until they were safely in the other room. She then walked me out, and I was on the way home.

Summary
I'm going to rate this a fair neutral. While the rimming and massage were good, and Rihanna had a decent attitude, everything else was somewhat lacklustre. It might be inexperience and could improve, but I enjoyed this punt the least compared to the other Olina girls I've seen. I don't think I'll be back unless I'm craving a rim job.