Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DELICIOUS ISABEL - Lewisham. Not so delicious  (Read 831 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5238511) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Jamesthegr8

External Link/Members Only

pls bare with me as this punt was in 2021 but as requested im giving the review

she was working in lewisham in a new build style flat next to the station was quite simple to find. comms were simple call asked for location and was giving the postcode. it was a 30min booking, got in to the flat was nice and clean smelt good too but the was the where goodness started to diminish little did I know, tbh I can't remember if owo was on offer im sure if it was I would remember because I would taken it, because she is a sexy one. I like to test the vibes of SPs by getting things cracking whilst standing, heres where things start to go left, I was told to lay down and straight to the oral, nothing special. I tried to make things spicy so requested 69 I as told no despite it being on her likes list, so I said "so I can't lick your pussy?" to which she replied "no but you can look at it" from here the mood was killed. from the I hit it in doggy mish and cowgirl where I began to ask 'have you come baby', well clearly not as we are still going. she got irritated that I hadn't come, even though the time wasn't up or near done, then requested I give myself a hand job to complete my nut giving me a hand job for like 2mins, overall was a joke of a punt for wouldve been quality if she put in the effort.

Offline Jamesthegr8

she was working in lewisham in a new build style flat next to the station was quite simple to find. comms were simple call asked for location and was giving the postcode. it was a 30min booking, got in to the flat was nice and clean smelt good too but the was the where goodness started to diminish little did I know, tbh I can't remember if owo was on offer im sure if it was I would remember because I would taken it, because she is a sexy one. I like to test the vibes of SPs by getting things cracking whilst standing, heres where things start to go left, I was told to lay down and straight to the oral, nothing special. I tried to make things spicy so requested 69 I as told no despite it being on her likes list, so I said "so I can't lick your pussy?" to which she replied "no but you can look at it" from here the mood was killed. from the I hit it in doggy mish and cowgirl where I began to ask 'have you come baby', well clearly not as we are still going. she got irritated that I hadn't come, even though the time wasn't up or near done, then requested I give myself a hand job to complete my nut giving me a hand job for like 2mins, overall was a joke of a punt for wouldve been quality if she put in the effort.

*where she began to ask

Online LLPunting

Thanks  :drinks:

Similar dismal service to another Latina I met in Streatham last week.

Offline pumps

Sad times, did you confirm any services before paying?

Offline Jamesthegr8

Sad times, did you confirm any services before paying?

unfortunately back then I wasn't wise but now I always get written confirmation

Offline pumps

unfortunately back then I wasn't wise but now I always get written confirmation

written?    :D

If you mean via text... thats just as worthless.