Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alina real full service: London Cricklewood NW2: bait and switch  (Read 324 times)

Offline naz297

Hi

punt happened a few days ago.

saw the ad on viva looked to good to be true but thought why not.

texted the number and got a response fairly quickly. confirmed service price and girl.

received the postcode which I made my way towards.

girl: pretty
attitude: shit
cost: £40, 15 minutes

got to the door number and some raggedy skeleton opened the door I asked where the girl in the picture was or what other options were there.

she started muttering something and called her friends out three other girls walked out. she asked which one. two of them were not that great but one was really cute.

had a great face, slim body looked amazing in her jeans. so I picked her after which things went sideways.

she didn't seem to happy, plodded to the bedroom which was a pretty bare room the light didn't work so she had a candle on.

she asked how long, thought I would test the water with 15 minutes handed the cash over she went to stash it and asked me to get undressed.

got ready she came back and jumped on her phone which was quite annoying I asked her if she was busy I could return and she put the phone down and started to undress.

slim body small perky tits, got all excited moved closer for a touch and tried to kiss her body which she said was not allowed, asked her how are we gonna do the deed while not atouching and told her what was confirmed before hand and she said no just sex and bj i was annoyed to which she said fine you can taste.

should have walked but thinking with my d**k thought fuck it might get better she was quite pretty.

tried to give her oral to which she spazzed out and said let's fuck and turned over I thought  :dash: but d**k already out and having her bent over in front of me thought I'm gonna pound away.

pumped away she tried blocking but managed to manoeuvre myself and to continue pumping hard and came in the bag. no words exchanged and left.

would I return NO (the girl was cute though) not sure if with a longer punt and more money she would do a better job.

External Link/Members Only