Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vanessa -Cuban - Gipsey hill  (Read 594 times)

1 review(s) for SEXY_GIRL_EXPLOSION (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Brazilian Martian

Very bad  poor punt it started off bad as soon as I got through the door. The male security guard a Hispanic guy fancied himself as hard man looking me up and down, then when shown into the room she was in her tracksuit bottoms and socks, she had plenty of time to get ready as I called up the maid and told her I was coming to see Vanessa.

I was planning on staying longer but after such slack I opted for 15 mins paid up and she kept her fucking socks on during sex. She has a Very pretty face but no tits or ass at all so she's probably not been in the game long if I had to guess age I would say mid forties. Started with toothy covered oral had to stop her as it hurt, so positioned her into doggy and fucked away after a min she was saying cum for me baby cum for me Grande. Then I smelt a very unpleasant smell coming from her in doggy  :vomit:
Switched to side spooning and she then said i have to finish soon.  Pounded away and nutted and then got the fuck out of dodge, I was in and out in 10 mins service was poor her body was flabby and her legs and pussy had stubble from her shaving which felt horrible,only good thing about her was her face.

Avoid

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline claretandblue

Sounds like a nightmare! Leaving the socks on made me chuckle though  :lol:

Offline pumps

Offline Brazilian Martian

Sounds like a nightmare! Leaving the socks on made me chuckle though  :lol:

:lol: the stubbly legs and vagina were the real nightmare  :scare: