Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First Punt Soon Swansea  (Read 1651 times)

Offline mattp16

Hi everyone it's time for me to make my 1st punt, I've seen Cara a few times and really enjoyed my time with her, the massage and HE are fantastic, but it's time to take it to the next level, after reading reviews and looking at her pics I will be looking to make contact with Sweet Amyy within the next week or so, really excited about the prospect of meeting Sweet Amyy and spending some time with a beautiful and sexy lady, fingers crossed  I get it done very soon.

Matt

Online Trapperjohn

Good choice OP. Amyy is a great girl but she hasn't always been available recently due to health problems.

I tried to book her a few days ago but not possible due to a painful kidneys condition.

I'm sure we all wish Amyy a speedy recovery and hope OP will be able to visit her soon.

Offline mattp16

Hey thanks guys for the replies, not sure if Sweet Amy will be available, hope she gets well soon, ideally will be looking for someone who is close to the Liberty Stadium.

Matt

Offline Thenomad

Looks like Sweet Amyy is back Friday. If not Ramona seems to be gaining popularity and she's close to her location.

Offline Amy.amy

• Service Provider
Hello guys:) Hope I will be back on Friday or Saturday, depending on my health. Ramona is my friend so we are at the same location:) She supports me while I am not in the best of health. We try to help each other. I have one spare room with own bathroom so sometimes my friends or touring girls work from here:) xxx

Offline mattp16

Hi Amyy, hope you are feeling better, i will be looking for a booking around next wednesday, for my first punt, and hopefully it will be with you.

Matt

Offline Amy.amy

• Service Provider
Hi Matt, Thank U so much and yes I feel much better. I have more good than bad days atm, so hope soon everythink will be fine and I will be able see U next week:) xxx

Offline mattp16

Thanks Amyy, if everything goes to plan i will text you on Tuesday, to make arrangements, really looking forward to meeting you.

Matt

Offline Amy.amy

• Service Provider

Offline Aces21

STAR-LORD

« Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 08:56:36 pm by STAR-LORD »

Offline iverthickone

Good luck Matt.  Amyy is a great choice, I'm sure she'll be easy on you!  :D

All the best Amyy with your health issues.  Miss you in the 'diff!

Offline mattp16

Booking made, getting excited now, can't wait.

ash19

Good luck old chap. Get ready, once you develop the itch you better get ready to do some scratching.  :cool:

Offline mattp16

First punt done and dusted, review to follow soon  :) :thumbsup: