Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lincoln  (Read 1906 times)

Offline Secretliaison

New to the scene and find myself on business in the Lincoln area this weekend, could anyone suggest somewhere please? Thanks

Online GoldTop

Welcome to UKP  :hi:

Well worth searching your postcode area on AW, then cross-referencing SP reference numbers here to search for reviews.
Also worth reading all the reviews here for LN postcodes
Be wary of Viva of course

I am sure someone will recommend (I dont punt in Lincoln) but research is also your friend. Good luck

Offline Ipunter

Hey,

I’ve recently seen External Link/Members Only I have yet to write a review but she is amazing. A little bit out of Lincoln but well worth the trip.

Offline StealthGrey866

Although not seen for quite some time, FiFi is / was incredible

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Mixed reviews on this one but Ive be pondering over Isabella for years, she was the first SP I said I would commit to see as part of the punting journey but never actually seen!

In Lincoln next week so going to bite the bullet with her I think

Offline biscuits72

I saw Isabella a few months back & she was stoned off her grid. She's quite cute but that's a definite red flag for me.
If you're after a full service punt and are prepared to travel half an hour, I recommend Hot Pretty Brunette (AW #3172555) in Sleaford. Lincoln is a bit of a weird place where there's sometimes some excellent Brazilian types and sometimes not!

Offline LordGrantham

Can you described HPB, the photos give nothing away. Thanks.

Offline Jamesbattersea

I'm with Stealthy Grey Fifi all the way for full service along with her duo partner Laila.
I've been seeing these two as my regulars for 3 years now, on alternate weeks and for duos on special occassions.
If you can a afford a duo SP, then i would if i were you your first duo is something you'll have in your wank bank for years. There is nothing to compare with the feeling of one girl sucking you cock whilst the other sucks your balls and you've got i warm wet finger in each!!!

If you just want a naked erotic B2B massage and hand job finish Helena is the best in Lincoln. I've been seeing her regular for around 6 years now.

Good luck dude.

Offline chandlerhandler

If you just want a naked erotic B2B massage and hand job finish Helena is the best in Lincoln. I've been seeing her regular for around 6 years now.

How's Helena looking nowadays, those photos on AW have been around for years & years

Offline Jamesbattersea

I hadn't seen her for months due to her having a long extended trip home but she's back now and i saw her yesterday. In my opinion she's still lovely. Some of those photos are a couple of years old but her boobs are still pert her bum is still firm, her hair is it's natural colour now a reddy brown not blonde, facialy she doesn't look different. She put on a little bit of "lockdown lard" but still she's not fat.
I'd like to say many of us put on some lard during lockdown, but it's notvtrue for me, i was a fat bastard long before lockdown!!!  :D
« Last Edit: October 21, 2023, 07:42:57 am by Jamesbattersea »

Offline LordGrantham

I hadn't seen her for months due to her having a long extended trip home but she's back now and i saw her yesterday. In my opinion she's still lovely. Some of those photos are a couple of years old but her boobs are still pert her bum is still firm, her hair is it's natural colour now a reddy brown not blonde, facialy she doesn't look different. She put on a little bit of "lockdown lard" but still she's not fat.
I'd like to say many of us put on some lard during lockdown, but it's notvtrue for me, i was a fat bastard long before lockdown!!!  :D

Does she allow touching or is it just a rub’n’tug?

Offline Jamesbattersea

Does she allow touching or is it just a rub’n’tug?

Yes light touching, I'd probably say you'd be better texting her to ask where her bondries lay. She's very easy to get along with and I'm sure she'd rather you ask now than turn up and try shit she's not happy with.
Fon't be alarmed that she's from Romania she's not like one of those unhappy pimped girls, she ran away from her pimp years ago.

Offline LordGrantham

Yes light touching, I'd probably say you'd be better texting her to ask where her bondries lay. She's very easy to get along with and I'm sure she'd rather you ask now than turn up and try shit she's not happy with.
Fon't be alarmed that she's from Romania she's not like one of those unhappy pimped girls, she ran away from her pimp years ago.

Indeed, it’s a fair drive for me so 1) didn’t want a wasted journey and 2) didn’t want to offend her as she seems a decent girl.

Offline Barista123

I have seen Helena a couple of times, she is top notch.

Very comfortable premises, pleasant attitude and exemplary service. She certainly knows how to handle a cock.

Nice enough appearance. As others have said, a little more heft than pre Covid but nothing to worry about.

Offline MajorPayne

How would you rate her prostate massage?

Offline Barista123

Meant to say touching Helena is fine but ‘not the pussy’ to quote her directly.