Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any massage recommendations in the Lincoln / Doncaster areas?  (Read 3110 times)

Offline DodgerJoe

Evening all!

I've been out the game for many years, and recently had that itch for a good "massage". Anything from legit massages with a HE to full on B2B seems to get me going these days. I have had a good look on the massage board but there seems to be nothing in the areas I live near. (Lincoln, Scunthorpe, Doncaster ish area) so I thought I would see if any of you fine gentlemen have any contacts / recommendations :hi:

Joe

Edit - I know there are quite a few girls on AdultWork who advertise Massage but I'm weirdly not a fan of those, I'm more into a masseuse who offers extras... if you know what I mean :lol:

« Last Edit: July 16, 2022, 09:21:06 pm by DodgerJoe »

Offline Jamesbattersea

Welcome back dude, in Lincoln there is rwally only one choice that's Helena.
She is a b2b and HJ but proper b2b not just a rub of the tits on the back job like some, she's naked and skin to skin the whole time and good with an oily hand as well, 80 quid well reviewed on here, she's my regular so i always recomend her. She's the only choice not only cos she's really good but cos she's pretty much the only one!!

There is another based in Lincoln but her ad on Vivastreet seems to come and go she didn't do it for me but if you want a relaxing normal massage then HJ that's not particulally erotic or sexy by a big older woman then she could be for you.
Look on my reviews i've reviewed them both.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2022, 08:54:46 am by Jamesbattersea »

Offline Barista123

Echo the Helena recommendation. Saw her again a couple of months ago. She has added a little weight but is attractive and the service is outstanding.

Nice environment and attitude and knows how to handle a cock as well as anyone I have come across.

Offline Jamesbattersea

OP D Joe have you any news for us.
Have you booked anyone?

Offline goodolnick

Eusie in Moorends nr Doncaster gave me a great and sensual massage a couple of years back. This FB link may or may not work, but she used to advertise and maybe still does on Gumtree

External Link/Members Only

Offline DodgerJoe

Ok so I completely forgot to update this and just stumbled across my old post so here goes!

I actually came across Eusie on vivastreet and as in near Doncaster I thought I would give it a try, and just now noticing the recommended posts it seems like a couple other guys have also haha. Anyway I was fully expecting an above board massage. It was a few weeks ago so I cant really remember day / time but I shot her a text and she got back to me everything was very professional until I asked about prices. She said there is a little extra for hand relief... immediately started thinking with the wrong head :sarcastic:

I arrived at her shop in Doncaster on time, was a bit nervous as it is very much on the main road and next to a chippy...probably nothing but me being self conscious but most guys know what the crack is if you spot a dude walking into a massage / beauty salon. That's just a "me thing" so in future I'll book a time not around lunch time, lol.

Upon entering she greeted me very warmly, called me by my name and asked if I wanted to use the restroom before going in the back. I have to say she is quite easy on the eyes! Pictures of her on her profile do her justice. If anything she looks better in person. Once I finished up we went into her back room and I handed her £70...im a little hazy on the price but im sure it was £20 extra for hand relief. Either way it was around £50-70. She told me to undress and lay facedown on the table while she left the room.

Gave myself a little fluff as you do and got on the table. The massage I have to say was actually really good. I don't have many to go by but I was very relaxed and it felt great. But to the good stuff! :thumbsup: she quite often when doing my legs gave my balls a touch / a glide. She did seems to enjoy getting right into the top of my thighs which felt incredible. Not sure if she was doing it on purpose to get a "reaction" out of me or not but... it got me hard. After around what felt like 20 minutes of teasing and very good massage she dived right in. Grabbed my cock and balls and started "massaging" them :wacko: and giving my taint a serious going over... im still face down on the table. I sure wasn't ready for it, but it was amazing. I was fully expecting the hand relief at the end or at the very least after I had turned over. :scare: She knows whats shes doing. I came pretty hard.  Not sure if she actually "liked" me so to speak or if this is her style but she was very complimentary of my dick lol constantly telling me how much of a big boy I was and how I came bucket loads... bearing in mind this is only like ... 30 minutes into a 1h massage haha

So after that she cleaned me up and had me turn over to carry on the very good massage. Nearing the end of the massage she was asking if "he will wake up again?" to which I told her she is welcome to try! lots of dirty talk followed... which got me hard in no time. A few lines which stuck in my head "such a big beautiful cock, you will cum for eusie" "oh he's going to cum lots for me again" ...ill be honest it really did it for me. She completed the task and I bust again pretty hard, one SMALL gripe I have was she kept going after I came and I'm very sensitive after... it was kind of a heavenly torture me squirming around on the table. I think she enjoyed it... she asked if I wanted a shower afterwards and I accepted. The shower is in the same room as her table so she turned it on and told me to get in. I actually became hard for a 3rd time in the shower.. and when I got out she had me sit on the table sideways, knelt down and told me not to cum in her face (!?!?) and warn her when i'm close. She got me off for a THIRD TIME. Took a while but she actually did it. :scare:

Im going to book another massage with her again in the future without a doubt. She told me she offers Body 2 Body massage as well... I HAVE to try that.  11/10 for Eusie in Doncaster.

I hope this covers most things guys, as I say its been a while since ive been on here, let alone reviewed a booking. If anyone wants any info I shall try and be about today!

Joe  :hi:

Offline Jamesbattersea

Sounds like at good day out mate.
 Thanks
I recon you should post it in the reviews section. Just copy and paste into the Massage section.

Was shd baked all the way through or just at the end?

Offline DodgerJoe

I'll do that.

Baked? if you mean high or something she appeared sober the entire time haha just a little broken English as she's not from the UK

Offline goodolnick

Maybe OP meant to say

NAKED

not

BAKED

!