Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking to go Jenny's massage in Shirley  (Read 1186 times)

Offline ms220190

Haven't visited a place like this for a while. Any tips of the trade I should follow. All I want is 30.mins b2b massage finished with a oral

Offline CharliePepp

i replied to your message
just a massage and HJ fully clothed no BJ
Banned reason: Boundary pushing twat.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline contentguy

i replied to your message
just a massage and HJ fully clothed no BJ

I say he's a cheeky fucka!

He's done 2 reviews in over 5 years membership and he PMs you asking for more details when you've left a comprehensive review and given considerable supplementary information. 

Offline ms220190

Firstly thank you for your kind message, I've messaged you back. I appreciate the time you took to do it.

Secondly, other guy. When I first joined the site i left a review and was attacked by hantsolo and Dr Connors I think for leaving an advert. So yeah forgive me if reviewing at that time was not high on my list

I'm aware of different reviews but they are almost 9 months old. Some stating they were in Ocean village. Not the place I am looking to go.

I understand you care about the quality of the site but let's ease up a little bud.

Offline contentguy

Firstly thank you for your kind message, I've messaged you back. I appreciate the time you took to do it.

Secondly, other guy. When I first joined the site i left a review and was attacked by hantsolo and Dr Connors I think for leaving an advert. So yeah forgive me if reviewing at that time was not high on my list

I'm aware of different reviews but they are almost 9 months old. Some stating they were in Ocean village. Not the place I am looking to go.

I understand you care about the quality of the site but let's ease up a little bud.

Hardly an attack:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=112204.0

And because of the offence you took from that thread, you decided to leave it 5 years before contributing again?

You’re a cheeky leech fucka!

Please don’t take offence, I for one would seriously miss you if you disappeared for another 5 years!

:hi:

Offline ms220190

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

I've looked at your first review thread but can you point out where you were 'attacked' as I can't see it. Due to the way it was worded two people questioned if it was an advert or a review. Both reasonable questions.

There is no abuse that I can see on this thread either, this is a big boys forum and we expect a a bit of banter. The rules are clear as to what is and isn't allowed.

BTW swapping information by PM is not the way the site works.

Offline contentguy

Merry Christmas to you to  :lol:

Far be it from me to be a grammar pedant, but you need another 'o' on your 'to'