Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TigerApple - 3663189 - Portsmouth  (Read 1125 times)

PompeyChap

External Link/Members Only

The service was great, but she's a barebacker hence the negative.

I've seen this girl before in one of the many Chinese "brothels" that are around town with the older housekeeper and the girl working out of the bedroom. She offers a great service and seems to actually enjoy this line of work. The blowjob was deep, it was sloppy and she seemed very happy to devour my cock. Her tits are perky and full, she loved having them played with and she wasn't against a finger being snaked into her during the blowjob. I was thoroughly enjoying myself and couldn't wait to fuck her until suddenly she jumps out and sits on my cock with no rubber. Didn't quite click straight away but I managed to get her off me and explained that I don't do it without a condom. She was happy to fetch one but I wasn't that happy any more so made my excuses and left. I'd originally paid £80 for the hour but she handed me a £30 back as I was putting my clothes on.

Online madmania

:scare:

Seems really odd, never heard of a girl doing bareback as standard without asking unless she advertises it (or its agreed in comms).

Very weird :(

Offline time_to_play

This the  girl with Tiger Tattoo, Does the hot water thing? I was there luckily for me I shot my load in mouth and was all over.

Offline time_to_play

@pompeychap

You dont seem to have a good time? Nearly half your reviews are Negative!  :dash:

Offline nigel4498

I'd be down the GUM clinic like a shot tomorrow if I was you.
If she's down it once then that's one too many in my book.

Offline always_horny

Saw her yesterday and delivered a good service. A bubbly and giggly girl who enjoys this line of work. Plenty of condoms available and no hint of bb. Hot water bj is a little strange at first and it's a common practice in HK/China.

Offline drex

seen her a few times, never been any hint of BB or anything like that.