Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lovely lou - Portsmouth  (Read 1292 times)

kamu

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

My final punt of 2016. Thought i'd see the year out with a bang. Literally as well as figuratively.

NAME Lou
AGE 27
NATIONALITY British
PAID £110 for a 1 hour incall
SERVICES DELIVERED OWO | CIM | RO | FK | Protected Intercourse
SERVICES REFUSED None
POSITIVES Pretty | Very Friendly | Nice Body | Very Responsive to RO | Clean | Good GFE
NEUTRALS None
NEGATIVES Only slight negatives was the parking near her place is a bit dire.

PRE-PUNT Contact was via text. Comms were good.

VENUE A flat just off the main stretch through southsea sea front. Easy enough to find but as mentioned above there is limited parking. The flat itself looks like its in a state of mid-decoration. Not sure if thats the case or whether its just a bit of a state... The bed has also seen better days as every time you sit on it the slats fall out of the bottom. Apparently she had to move from her old location in Havant so I guess she will likely get it all up together or move on somewhere better at some point.

LOOKS 9/10 Good looking brunette. Opened the door in a dressing gown which was soon gone to reveal some sexy lingerie and stockings. Nice body and tits were nice with largeish bullet nipples. I would guess around 34C. Nice shaved pussy.

SERVICE 10/10 Lou delivered all services as requested. Was greeted with a kiss and led straight to the bedroom, paperwork sorted and after a brief chat it was down to business. She's what i would call your typical pompey girl. Comes across as a bit common and a bit naughty but very friendly and pleasant to talk to. Once we got going it was revealed she was more than "a bit" naughty. Started off with some FK and RO. She was very responsive and got very wet. Was also happy for me to slide a finger or 2 inside. Then some very good OWO followed before we moved onto sex in CG and doggie before more OWO with CIM to finish.

VERDICT A naughty brunette who provides a good service. Will likely return at some point.

COMMENTS None
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 07:05:53 pm by kamu »

Offline Davede

Hi mate thanks for another good review,  I have met lou before but under a different name
I reviwed her then, she's a nice enough girl and can give a good blow job! it seems she does move around quite a bit
she was in north end when I saw her and I've noticed she's worked from a few other places to

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=43399.0

Dave