Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BlueMoon Rosie - Whitechapel  (Read 1094 times)

20 review(s) for BlueMoon Rosie (9 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by ]
22 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6120746) (10 positive, 4 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline MLawro93

Communication: Fast and responsive. Booked at short notice, with postcode given immediately. Only real positive about the whole punt.

Location: Flats near Whitechapel station, they were easy to find but the area is fairly busy so that might put others on edge.

Cost: £60 for half an hour. I was thinking of staying an hour, thankfully I opted for the half hour option.

Appearance: It is definitely the girl in the photos, but the photos are taken at clever angles, etc. Body shape is like a pear.

Meet: Got there on time, was greeted at the door. I initially was disappointed in her appearance, but she seemed friendly enough so figured it might be a decent punt. Handed her the cash, and asked to have a shower. The shower is non-existent, its a bath tub with no shower head. How the fuck am I supposed to wash off with that? Shower heads cost what a tenner? Literally had to cup my hands to be able to even wash off slightly. Fair warning to anyone coming from work etc, if you're sweaty and need a wash, good luck.  :lol:  Managed to get wet, dry myself off and make my way to the room. She kept looking down the hallway, and told me no one else was in the flat except her cats. Okay? What a load of crap. Anyway, I get down to business, she can't kiss to save her life. Closed lips, and occasionally will jab her tongue in, jesus woman, how did you learn to kiss like that?   :unknown: Went down her, to her credit she smelt fresh, she was fairly responsive. I figured my turn now, went up for more kissing, promptly started giving me a handjob, trying to get me off quickly, like what? Asked her to give me OWO. Sucking away for a good while, doesn't take the whole lot into her mouth, and I ain't a big boy.  :cry: Now whilst this was happening, whoever was in the flat decided to stand outside the door which was closed, and get into a loud shouting match with someone, couldn't hear anyone else so figured this guy was on the phone. But why are you shouting on the other side of the door? Extremely off-putting. While that was going on, I was close to finishing. Figured fuck it, lets just get it over and done with, emptied my load in her mouth, just about. She pulls away half way through me climaxing, ruins the orgasm. I would have been better off just wanking at home. I clean myself off, get dressed, and get the fuck out of there.

She is a definitely a cloak-watcher for one, she kept reminding me how long I had left. I really wanted to tell her to shut up, I was well aware how long I had left. Her constantly saying "yes baby" or "okay baby" made me cringe, but I figured I just really hated the sound of her voice. Fuck me was it annoying.

Would I return? Never. At least it was only £60 down the drain.  :(

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline king tarzan

Bloody hell this cartoon character actually gets clients!!!! :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review. I quite like her (cartoon) look but far too many poor reviews.

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the review. I quite like her (cartoon) look but far too many poor reviews.

Current reviews are poor and some punters like cosplay. 
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 12:52:37 pm by The_Don »