Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Russian Millie - Euston - Amazing First time B2B  (Read 3964 times)

Offline kage21

This is a long overdue review.

My first time getting "A B2B Massage". Somewhere in Euston opposite a McDonalds, simple to find and not shady.

Was a first floor apartment, small with a single bed and a shower. She greeted me, got the business out of the way. She offered me a shower which i took (Small shower with clean towels).

When i got out she was naked, and god she looked amazing. Better than the photos, slim and tight body.

Started with a face down massage, 10 mins of an attempt at a regular massage, then started the body to body sliding. Loved the feeling of her breasts on my back and the perfect weight distribution! She kept gliding my inner thighs almost slyly, which got me super hard!

25 mins later, she turned me around, and started sliding my front. Used her breasts to play with my member. She then started OWO, which felt amazing! started playing around and flicking her tongue on the head the whole time. She offered CIM and by the end of owo, i just came without any warning but it was glorious! She took it in like a champ and cleaned up and i was on my way.

Not sure if she is still active, but if you do check her out remember her photos are not as good as she looks in person!

100 for an hour, Pretty decent for the service.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Madman111

thanks but dont know how u seen her her price now is 1hr £120

Offline NuruGuru

1 post
1 review

sniff sniff.... smells like a tout to me...

Offline Clipit

I tried to call and make an appointment yesterday and some random guy picked up the phone. Does anyone know if she is still about and has a new number?