Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alicia - Genesis 2, Nottingham  (Read 786 times)

Offline NottsSteve

External Link/Members Only

£15 door fee then £70 to the girl. £85 in total for 30 mins. She offered extras for another £20, DFK and RO. I couldn't tell if it was for both or each and I didn't ask.

Comms
Phoned up earlier in the day, Alicia was available, booked.

Venue
Genesis 2 is on a residential street in a student area. Parking was a pig as it was quite busy and most is permit holder only. The Tesco nearby is max 30 mins customer only. There's a few spaces further up the street that are 3 hour but it can be hard to spot them. There was quite a lot of foot traffic from students this time and the door is right on the street, so not for the shy gent.
Small reception desk and sofa in the waiting area. No other punters around at the time. Downstairs same room as last time. Room was clean. Offered a shower but didn't need it.

Alicia
27 on the website... She seemed a little older (why does everyone lie about this?) probably early 30s. Pretty face, large tattoos on her body, which aren't pictured. Couldn't make out what they were in the gloom. She's described as Indian, which was accurate. She's got a bit more weight on her stomach than the photo suggests on the site. Coupled with the lack of tattoos on the photo I would guess it's quite a old one. Nice, natural boobs
She seemed a nice girl, a bit of chit chat but not loads.

Service
Started with a massage, which was OK. Bit of teasing and stroking between the legs before turning over where she was straight into HJ, followed by rubbing her body and her pussy over me, getting me nice and hard. She had a nice, clean shaven pussy. "ooo a chunky one" she says as she gets out her little purse of condoms. On it goes and she asks which position. I'm too distracted and flattered that she'd describe my old man as "chunky" and didn't clock there'd been no oral. Is that because I didn't pay extra? Should have asked more at the start. Not a massive deal, she'd got me hard and I was ready to go. Missionary first, she's making some appropriate noises. Switch to doggy and the bed is squeaking so loud it's a bit distracting, but I go until I finish.

I mentioned in my last review that this place is super convenient for me and I've actually already been back since this review. Stay tuned though, the next one (a different girl) was bloody awful.