Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Price tag, munter (in someone’s opinion) or stunner!  (Read 467 times)

Offline MunterHunter2021

Just curious!

A Munter - (I’m sure all punters have taken one for the team or personal relief), I personally have had some bad but fucking great experiences, more better than bad, anyone else find the Munters (ugly, fat, not attractive, fat (but not smelly or shite like that, etc..) a good punt?

Also the price tag! - the best fucking hour (went for longer as she was loving it) was in London, Hungarian bird who’s hubby dropped her off at my hotel and shook my hand, was £50 (no lie!) for and hours fucking, I was in heaven, she wasn’t a stunner but not a Munter either, you’d do it after a few pints (as I did), wasn’t fat, probably in her late 40’s but a nice body and great tits! I’ve never seen her again and never will (did see her advertise though, just couldn’t make it), prices was higher (hubby knew she had skills by then).

Does the low price tag put people off?

Stunners! - well in my personal experience I’ve found them to be robotic, expensive and most the time a waste of my time, I don’t like a bird that’s up her own ass (when someone else ain’t), I seem to like the ones that appreciate a good fuck, in it for the fun as well as the money! Anyone else again think the same?

TBH, if you didn’t already know, half the lot of them are on well known swinging site anyway, so always do ya research first, nothing better then a free fuck, munter or stunner!

Offline Gch1965

I agree some of my best punts have been with the less attractive, i remember one where when i arrived a short fat balding guy answered with a smile pointed to a door and left, i went into room found a 40s lady slightly over weight big boobs not great looking was girl in her advert but 10years ago id say, no english poss polish coms via phone translator, told me the guy was her hubby he wait outside. Well went on to have owo, ro covered sex in many positions which she vocally appeared to enjoy, at the end i was shattered, she gave me a big dfk when leaving, outside her hubby sat, smiled and said good, oh yes i replied, he must of heard her during the whole thing, so compared to the beutiful glamorous wg ive had the average below par lookers have actually been the best performers ive had.

Online DaVINCI

Price is no indicator of the service level you will receive, if you do your research on here, you'll not go far wrong.

I wouldn't see a Munter (from the conditions you have stipulated) even if she was a good punt, there has to be an attraction.

I'd generally agree with you on your Stunners comment but again do your research and you'll not feel out of pocket.

Offline The sperminator

Never look at the mantlepiece when poking the fire :D

Offline OakTree

Personally I don't think there is a rule of thumb, ie: real stunner= shit punt.

I've met stunners who've been fantastic fucks and some that are shit.

Same goes for plain janes. Might be a great fuck, might be not.

It's the same bollox you get about matures  or milfs. You can't beat experience. A mature woman is always going to be better than a flighty twenty something. As I said total bollox. I've met some girls in their early twenties who have been absolutely amazing fucks, I've also met some who are shit. Same goes for older more mature women.

There is no rule of thumb except some women whatever age are great at this pastime and some are shit.

Offline kotycommanderjohn

Attraction and chemistry is a weird thing. The girl might not tick all of your boxes in terms of looks / age but sometimes you meet a prosser and you are immediately at ease, has good energy about her and you are laughing and joking and chatting away like noones business and she gets a glint in her eye... makes for a improved experience.

I haven't punted in a long while but some of my worst or more exact forgettable experiences were with the fit and expensive model ones who got me rock hard once through the door but soon that rush was replaced with boredom as they went through the motions, complained or were miserable cows. Saying that best ever punts were with a more expensive one though, the one unicorn I met who I found absolutely stunning and ticked all the physical and sexual boxes and who gave me the most fun shags I probably ever had.

You can't know till you try. Bag of Revels ennit, they all cost the same but some are the bloody coffee and some are the nuts!!
Banned reason: Trying to"out punters" also using account LilithNoir. Accounts created the same day as icybluespruce and AlmondMilk
Banned by: Head1

Offline Jimmyredcab

One of our members only books fat ugly munters, best I don’t name him, I don’t see the point myself.  :unknown: