Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Under The Duvet?  (Read 2517 times)

Offline Bogof60

While not common I have seen some folks posting about getting under The Duvet with a SP.
In my Punting experience all the action has taken place on top of The Duvet and usually on a towel.
How common is this and with whom?
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Gordon Bennett

Never. Always on top of an easy-care nylon bedspread, often with a towel strategically placed on it. Under duvet would be weird, clammy and musty in my view.

Offline Formicahunt

The only time I've ever had a girl come to my hotel room we got under the duvet for a bit of a joke and it added a bit of gfe. Wouldn't dare get under most SP duvets though

Offline Romney

I seem to recall reading reviews of one or two wg's who do offer "under the duvet" action.  I've not seen any myself though, and can't remember which ones they were...

I agree it might get too hot under there, so unless it's a very cold winter day, I probably would not like it, and it would be awful during one of our summer heatwaves  :scare:

Offline streetstroler

I saw a mature SP a few times many years ago that used to start off the session under the duvet. I was never that keen on it, as it wasn't what I was used to on a punt. It felt a bit too intimate.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I often get under the duvet with a lady at the start of the punt, especially in cold weather. It enables a good snog and a relax and a warm up. But I then we throw it off for getting more active.

TailSeeker

I do it, but it mostly only happens on punts when there's rest between rounds and I'm more likely to catch a chill just lying there cuddling without a cover.

However I don't see more than a few punters a week, and have the attitude of washing all my sheets after a punt (I can't stand a mismatched bedspread).

Those who are doing multiple in a day, I can certainly see their reason for it, easier to wash one sheet from each than several sheets from each.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
i have  a big throw on my bed, i snuggle under that between rounds, under my duvet is my personal space lol
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline claretandblue

All my punts are either quickies,30 minutes or an hour long

If there is time to go under the duvet something has gone badly wrong! :D

Offline theoldmaggot

Not sure if its me only but I seem to only go under the duvet with civvies only.....something that keeps it separate between the two?  :unknown:

Offline Sh5278

Only done it once with a SP who was relatively new at the time and enthusiastic, fond memories as it really added to the GFE. Subsequent visit was still good but felt a bit more profesional and didn’t get to go under again.

Offline delete

one, when I went to see a SP and her heating had broke down

once we got going the duvet got thrown aside and we didn't notice the cold
Banned reason: No reviews in 6 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline NigelF

one, when I went to see a SP and her heating had broke down

once we got going the duvet got thrown aside and we didn't notice the cold

It's been 3 years but it seems you're slowly getting the hang of this site. I'm sure very soon you could start sharing something more interesting and much more helpful, such as a full review or two.

Offline LLPunting

Clean linen and under duvet or blankets often on overnights, hanky panky usually ensued at some point.

Irina of Bayswater always wanted to do it under a furry blanket she kept in her cupboard to keep her back warm while she bobbed up and down.   :wackogirl:

Some past regulars often got us under cover in the Winter months for the preamble snog and foreplay until things had heated up sufficiently.  We'd use their proper bed that was properly made up rather than the punting bed. 

I wouldn't do it with girl I was unfamiliar with, more so her clean laundry habits.   :lol:

Offline LLPunting

It's been 3 years but it seems you're slowly getting the hang of this site. I'm sure very soon you could start sharing something more interesting and much more helpful, such as a full review or two.

If only Admin would take heed of his moniker.

Offline jlike

Never known it with a SP. always on top of the duvet. One I used to see would have a blanket on top of the duvet to get under if it was cold but never under the duvet.

Offline bobby1973

ive been with 3 over the years

if its cold outside why not

if your getting a gfe

a nice kiss and cuddle under the duvet is more real

Offline LLPunting

WG attending to clients on top of her duvet is grim.  Much like (fake) squirters not using towels on top of sheets and mattress.   :vomit:

Offline MrMatrix

I've never been under the duvet either. I would like to as its on the bucket list. Just a matter of time :hi:

Offline LLPunting

I've never been under the duvet either. I would like to as its on the bucket list. Just a matter of time :hi:

Just bring your own next time, one of those Summer ones.   ;)
Ask her to call you Linus.   :thumbsup:

Offline willie loman

Although I usually visit saunas, I often have a girl I see off grid in her own home, then its always under the duvet, suits me.

Offline Bonker

i have  a big throw on my befd, i snuggle under that between rounds, under my duvet is my personal space lol

Between rounds?
Are you a heavyweight and go 15?
Or an Olympic amateur and only 3?

Offline MrMatrix

Just bring your own next time, one of those Summer ones.   ;)
Ask her to call you Linus.   :thumbsup:
Now theres a thought. I can just see me wandering through the Hilton with a duvet. You can never compress them down enough. :hi:

Offline LLPunting

Now theres a thought. I can just see me wandering through the Hilton with a duvet. You can never compress them down enough. :hi:

A Summer down duvet will pack up in a roll that should fit in a duffel or a gym bag.  Or a lightweight rectangular sleeping bag you can unzip on 2 sides into a full spread double, those usually come with a carry bag/harness.

But if you're doing the whole Linus thing then just drag it along behind you.

Offline jeanphillipe

While not common I have seen some folks posting about getting under The Duvet with a SP.
In my Punting experience all the action has taken place on top of The Duvet and usually on a towel.
How common is this and with whom?

Maybe they are performing the best gift a man can give his wife,  The infamous Dutch Oven.

Offline Arbetare

Only been under the covers once and that was with Your Hidden Secret (see my reviews)

She was under the covers when I got back from the shower and was invited in. It works with the style of booking she delivers (a very cuddly GFE) and it was a really nice change.

I did notice that the bedding smelt fresh and there were no damp of sticky patches, so happy enough.

Offline finn5555

Between rounds?
Are you a heavyweight and go 15?
Or an Olympic amateur and only 3?

She probably means between back to back bookings  :music:

Offline Bonker

2 facials and one submission..

By the way, no intention to be offensive. Just breaking balls.

Offline davxx

Only had the pleasure once, it was mid winter a nice change from the towel on top of the bed. Hopefully happens again this winter.. :P   

Offline WARSZAWA16

Only once as I can best recall and that may well have been because I specifically asked for it in advance. Usually though it's been on a towel on the bed. Sometimes without a towel though. I suppose that depends on the girl though.

Offline Bogof60

Seems it's not common then.
And I have not been missing a trick
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mrbobbit

A fave Wg and I had a two hour appointmnt one cold November. SHe was clearly cold, so we moved under the duvet for the first time ever. Experience changed completely, SHagged, fell asleep and woke up two hours later! It was lovely. We both sort of apologised and then had another shag.

Rare experience though.....
Banned reason: One review 6 years ago, I did warned 3 months ago, still nowt dada zip
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline MrMatrix

A fave Wg and I had a two hour appointmnt one cold November. SHe was clearly cold, so we moved under the duvet for the first time ever. Experience changed completely, SHagged, fell asleep and woke up two hours later! It was lovely. We both sort of apologised and then had another shag.

Rare experience though.....
Now thats what I call a GFE. :hi:

Offline django0700

I usually find they have the heating on at full power and sometimes this does not make for a good punting experience. Never been under a duvet though with a  WG...I prefer to see so no duvets for me.

Offline Waterhouse

Yet to be invited under the duvet, but then again if it was the SPs own home it should be private and off-limits and I wouldn't expect anything else. 

I've heard stories of punters diving uninvited under the covers post-punt while the girl is cleaning up in the bathroom, only for her to return and quite rightly be pissed off.  Bad form in my book. Always wait to be invited for something personal like that.

I imagine the majority of the quality and thoughtful girls will have a blanket or throw ready in case it is a bit chilly and you fancy a snuggle under some covers.