Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Using Supermarket car parks.  (Read 2158 times)

Offline bigboy96

I  posted earlier in another thread, but I think many  on here might not know this.  Some branches of Lidl, and I understand other Supermarkets are going to follow, is the 'free' 60/90 minutes is only free when you have made a purchase and had your receipt scanned in the store. If your receipt is not scanned then a fine is on the way!  This is obviously to stop non-users of the store.   If  you come across this, then you can always go in after and make a cheap purchase, otherwise a fine may also result in  awkward questions being asked  at home as to why you were there in the first place!  I now always read the signs, just in case.   You want the money for your next punt to go on an girl, not a fine!

Offline m4rmite

Lidl/Aldi's - all except for 1 within 6 miles of me never have issues, unless you stay there for 4-5 hours.
I guess it depends on the location and parking issues locally.

Offline Anadin

I use Supermarket car parks pretty much daily when working and yeah they're all different even among the same Supermarket, in a different area the restrictions will be completely unique so I always read the signs.

Most Lidls I visit you have to scan your barcode on the receipt and then enter your reg number to avoid a fine but it's been like this for ages in London and the surrounding areas.

Offline welshpunter17

I always go in and buy a bar of chocolate or a pack of gum, not many other places in the city you can park for up to two hours for 30p!

Offline bhudda

I always go in and buy a bar of chocolate or a pack of gum, not many other places in the city you can park for up to two hours for 30p!

They sell chocolate for 30p? Thats christmas pressies sorted.

Offline LLPunting

And I thought you lot were going to be talking about getting serviced in these car parks!   :dash:

Anyone managed to convince a check-out girl or shelf-stacker or counter-service lass to give you a quickie in the car park?

Offline welshpunter17

And I thought you lot were going to be talking about getting serviced in these car parks!   :dash:

Anyone managed to convince a check-out girl or shelf-stacker or counter-service lass to give you a quickie in the car park?

When i worked in a supermarket when i was 18 yes, carpark, staffroom, ware house  :dance:

Offline Markus

Aldi is convenient as it allows for you to input your reg number on checkout. Easy really as all you need to do is buy something on the way back from a punt.  Sainsburys near me has an automatic plate registration system which shows you the time by which you should leave the premises.  I always buy something on the way out, very easy and much more convenient then parking elsewhere as supermarkets don't want to be proven to give fines to their customers.

Offline ianchar14

No, but theres a few i know i wouldnt mind a go at...

Offline Locallad1

No, but theres a few i know i wouldnt mind a go at...
. Aldi £60, Waitrose £100?

Offline Bonker

Offline LLPunting

. Aldi £60, Waitrose £100?

Aldi/Lidl              60
Sainsburys/Tesco 100
M&S/Waitrose      120
Wholefoods         150

Jay-Jay

Aldi/Lidl              60
Sainsburys/Tesco 100
M&S/Waitrose      120
Wholefoods         150
Foodbank Morecambe.     2 tins of beans and a box of coco pops!