Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Copying Adultwork photos  (Read 3228 times)

Offline Charliehutton

After every punt I like to copy one of the girl's profile photos and add it to my collection.

With Adultwork profiles, this isn't possible. I just wondered if anyone knew a way around it - legally, of course.

Jcarr1993

Google chrome on your phone you can, open image in new tab and it bypasses AW's block

Offline blackburnian

After every punt I like to copy one of the girl's profile photos and add it to my collection.

With Adultwork profiles, this isn't possible. I just wondered if anyone knew a way around it - legally, of course.

Firefox - right to click extension .

Bb

Flunt

Drag the photo from the pop-up into another Chrome page and download.

Online Waterhouse

Works fine via iPad/iPhone.  Touch and hold the image, then select Save Image when the pop-up appears.

Offline berksboy

On FF on a PC i just take a screenshot and then crop it.

Offline 4xvx

Firefox - right to click extension .

Bb

AllowRightClick   Google chrome extension

Online Waterhouse

Works but usually lose image definition in a screen grab. If using Desktop is better to employ a browser that can override 'right click' restrictions.

Offline latecomer

Yes this works but you can also drag the photo from the website on to your desktop.  Go for "view full size" first, though there's no guarantee what size the final photo will be.  I guess it depends how big an image the girl has uploaded.

I have also read in past posts that you can download a Chrome extension which overcomes the block on direct copying of these photos?

midlandz_boy88

Online Waterhouse

Offline sunnyj

Firefox Focus browser for mobile.

Offline Corus Boy

Works on any Browser, using Windows, has a mouse or trackpad.  It will not work on Apple products or touchscreen tablets.

When on the profile you are wanting.

Click on the image you want so that it opens in a 'pop-up' window or on a new tab.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Right mouse click in the white area around the picture, NOT on the picture.

A small menu will appear.

Left mouse click on 'View Page Source;

Look through the page coding and identify the 'Image Source' code.  It will be a web link preceded by src=

Something like this;

src="//ci.adultwork.com/f/4903663_1.jpg"

It is a link so left mouse click on it.

The image will open on a new Browser tab or page;

When you pass your mouse cursor over the image it may change to a +, this mean that the image is of a reduced size, a left mouse click will enlarge the image to full size.

Any protection of the image is now disabled.

So you can now right mouse click and;

You get another 'pop-up' menu that gives you a number of options inclucding Saving or Copying the image.

Clicking on any of the images above they will open in a new tab at full size and you can read my notes on them.

Hope this helps.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 02:15:09 pm by Corus Boy »

Offline threechilliman

Drag the photo from the pop-up into another Chrome page and download.

That one deffo works as I've done it this morning.

Offline threechilliman

Works on any Browser, using Windows, has a mouse or trackpad.

Click on the image you want so that it opens in a 'pop-up' window or on a new tab.

Also works, just tried it.

Offline TheOracle

Works on any Browser, using Windows, has a mouse or trackpad.  It will not work on Apple products or touchscreen tablets.

Btw these instructions to retrieve the URL of an image are important particularly if you suspect the pictures are fake, so that you can double check they haven't been stolen somewhere on the internet using tineye or Google image search.

Offline Gordon Bennett

Look through the page coding and identify the 'Image Source' code.  It will be a web link preceded by src=

Something like this;

When you pass your mouse cursor over the image it may change to a +, this mean that the image is of a reduced size, a left mouse click will enlarge the image to full size.

You get another 'pop-up' menu that gives you a number of options inclucding Saving or Copying the image.

Clicking on any of the images above they will open in a new tab at full size and you can read my notes on them.

Hope this helps.

Yep. That's what I do. Be careful to find correct image though..... some of the links will be to a smaller res version so make sure you find link to the full-size version.

Offline welshpunter17

Something like this;

Hope this helps.

Fuck me, havn't seen Windows XP in a long time

Offline jabbawokez

Online georgeporge

type in SNIPPING  for windows, and use the snipping tool to cut out image and save

Offline wolfiesmith69

Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Stevensmiles

I myself always ask the girl for a snippet of hair to remember her by.

I then stuff pillows with them.  :crazy:

Offline m4rmite

Turn off JavaScript, it's worked for years on pcs and smart phones.  You can then download the image.
I found this out years ago at Christmas,  every site used to have snow effect on their pages or some crappy Christmas song auto belting out.

Offline Charliehutton

Thanks to all of you for your responses.  :hi:

Offline redveee

Another way of saving Adultwork or any media that doesn't appear initially to be downloadable when using FF is this method which is similar to Corus Boy's method.

Open the page where the image you want to save is then to the right of the address bar you'll see a green padlock and a circle with a letter I inside it, click on either as you get the same options

Next, click on the top option.

Now, click on more information.

Of the four options, you want media which is lists all images/videos/icons on the page.

You might see the same image listed twice but scroll through the list till you get to the image you want, the image size is shown when highlighted, then click on 'save as'

This method also works on some videos too.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 01:47:31 am by redveee »

Offline Charliehutton

Works on any Browser, using Windows, has a mouse or trackpad.  It will not work on Apple products or touchscreen tablets

Corus Boy, even a non computer literate old buffer like me can understand your instructions - it works! Much appreciated. :hi:

Offline bitofanovice

On a slightly different topic.

Any idea how to download videos that are set to play only in AWank ?

Offline shagmore

That is a bit sad keeping a record of all the WGs you have had, sorry but its not like women you have gone out and concurred by the old fashioned way of meeting, talking, etc, but WGs you have picked the phone up to pay to shag.

Offline Hed Master

Maybe it's just a picture to take to the punt in case of a bait and switch.   

Having anything to help diffuse a tricky situation with a bell end, sorry, belligerent Sergei claiming "it's the girl you booked so pay up" is better than nothing..

Offline Charliehutton

That is a bit sad keeping a record of all the WGs you have had, sorry but its not like women you have gone out and concurred by the old fashioned way of meeting, talking, etc, but WGs you have picked the phone up to pay to shag.

Well, it doesn't feel sad to me, Shaggy. Maybe it's the 'collecting' urge, a bit like collecting stamps, but a bit more fun, I would think. I like to scroll through them, occasionally, and I can remember all their names, where the punt was, even details of the conversation, sometimes. It helps me keep count, too.

Offline blackburnian

This one clearly doesn't approve of pics being copied - why the fuck you would copy the useless one she has is beyond me  :D

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

From her profile - and a few others in her group    External Link/Members Only

AdultWork is operated in an open and honest manner as a club for the benefit of the members. This can be found upon the terms and conditions of the site. The Paid Galleries and Video Content found on my Page is private information and is not publicly available information. You therefore DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION Screen Shot or re-produce this anywhere else for any purpose whatsoever. Doing so will result in you being reported to the Website and the Appropriate Authorities. Strong action will be taken.

WTF - AW is honest ......???? :wackogirl:  :dash:

Bb

Offline Gordon Bennett

Another way of saving Adultwork or any media that doesn't appear initially to be downloadable when using FF is this method which is similar to Corus Boy's method.

Open the page where the image you want to save is then to the right of the address bar you'll see a green padlock and a circle with a letter I inside it, click on either as you get the same options

Next, click on the top option.

Now, click on more information.

Of the four options, you want media which is lists all images/videos/icons on the page.

You might see the same image listed twice but scroll through the list till you get to the image you want, the image size is shown when highlighted, then click on 'save as'

This method also works on some videos too.

? Doesn't work on my PC in chrome or edge.... padlock is grey and clicking it achieves sod all aside from taking me to info about sites security certificate.

Offline theoldmaggot

? Doesn't work on my PC in chrome or edge.... padlock is grey and clicking it achieves sod all aside from taking me to info about sites security certificate.

External Link/Members Only

First link

Offline redveee

Didn't say it would but I did say it would when using FireFox.

Offline redveee

On a slightly different topic.

Any idea how to download videos that are set to play only in AWank ?

Follow my suggestion, it's worked for me on Instagram videos. It has been mentioned previously on a different thread that some videos respond to right-click save as.

Offline timmy1

Always thought myself weird for doing this, glad to see im not the only one  :lol:

Offline magnetico

I use a Chrome Extension to remove the annoying AW block on the right click.
There's loads of them.

Offline Ahalfa Carling

OK, how to do this using my favourite browser, Opera.

1) Open image full size
2) Right click on the white border area of the selected image - a drop down box will appear and you need to choose the "Inspect Element" option.
3) In the new window that opens, you need to choose "Sources" from the top menu, and then in the left hand panel choose the arrow next to cg.adultwork.com
4) This will then show a folder, and you then have to click the arrow again to show it's contents.
5) from here I tend to use the "Open in new Tab" option, which will allow me to then save the image.

Just noticed this works in Chrome too.

No extra extensions need to be installed.

hope this helps

Offline Hungarian Lover

Simply drag and drop them on to your desktop having down sized the profile page. Works every time. I always keep the pictures of the girls that I've seen. Always been a collector so why stop now. :drinks:

Offline Gordon Bennett

Didn't say it would but I did say it would when using FireFox.

Sorry fellah, too busy following the handy pictorial guide and not reading the text.

Offline sixtyten

Using Chrome Browser and Ublock Origin adblocker, add theses lines to your custom filter (in dashboard):

NR.js$domain=www.adultwork.com
www.adultwork.com##DIV[class="pixelMask"]

Right click away!

EDIT: Should work in any adblocker that you can add custom filters
« Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 08:07:37 pm by sixtyten »

Offline Sonny Crockett

On my Samsung smartphone on Google Chrome, I just hold my thumb on the image for a few seconds and a pop up opens with an option to save the image.

Offline PatMacGroin

I generally use the Nimbus Capture add-on tool on FireFox.

It's handy because you can also use it to crop, resize or circle any points of interest on the image.

Unfortunately, after recent updates to the tool it no longer works properly on Incognito mode, only open browsing. So there's a good chance they keep a record of what websites the tool is used to capture copies of, for analytical purposes. The add-on is registered against your name, so should still be private, but there are no guarantees they don't record your ISP details against each capture.

Been using it for ages, so I'm too lazy to change my ways now. Hopefully they'll fix incognito soon.

Offline redveee

On my Samsung smartphone on Google Chrome, I just hold my thumb on the image for a few seconds and a pop up opens with an option to save the image.

Works for me too but prefer to that sort of thing on my PC.

Offline Fat Bob

Harvesting good quality photos from AW is quite simple and fast using Google Chrome (Windows Vista and XP, perhaps other OS also) and does not involve cropping or messing with coding, etc.  But I must stress that I would not recommend anyone doing this as it breaches AW terms for register users.:thumbsdown:

Click on photo in gallery, click ‘view full size’,  right click on the vertical scroll bar on the right-hand side of the photo image, select ‘save as…’ from the menu, select your desired folder location on your device/laptop (this normally defaults to user/downloads but can be changed if you wish to save to an alternative location). Leave the ‘File name’ as the default ‘AdultWork.com – Gallery Image Viewer’, also the leave the ‘Save as type’ as ‘Webpage, Complete’, then click on ‘Save’.

Repeat the above for every photo that you wish to download and keep.

Every time you repeat the above exercise and click on ‘Save’, a  pop-up window will ask “AdultWork.com – Gallery Image Viewer.html already exists. Do you want to replace it?” Click on ‘Yes’.

Clicking on ‘Yes’ over-writes the ‘Gallery Image Viewer.html’ file but it does NOT over-write the previous photo image file as each photo has a unique numerical file name (e.g. 6870453.jpg) and therefore cannot be over-written by clicking ‘Yes’.

All good quality (full size) downloaded photo image files are stored locally in the newly created folder titled ‘AdultWork.com - Gallery Image Viewer_files’. :dance:
« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 11:08:20 pm by Fat Bob »

Offline magnetico

Harvesting good quality photos from AW is quite simple and fast using Google Chrome (Windows Vista and XP, perhaps other OS also) and does not involve cropping or messing with coding, etc.  But I must stress that I would not recommend anyone doing this as it breaches AW terms for register users.:thumbsdown:

Click on photo in gallery, click ‘view full size’,  right click on the vertical scroll bar on the right-hand side of the photo image, select ‘save as…’ from the menu, select your desired folder location on your device/laptop (this normally defaults to user/downloads but can be changed if you wish to save to an alternative location). Leave the ‘File name’ as the default ‘AdultWork.com – Gallery Image Viewer’, also the leave the ‘Save as type’ as ‘Webpage, Complete’, then click on ‘Save’.

Repeat the above for every photo that you wish to download and keep.

Every time you repeat the above exercise and click on ‘Save’, a  pop-up window will ask “AdultWork.com – Gallery Image Viewer.html already exists. Do you want to replace it?” Click on ‘Yes’.

Clicking on ‘Yes’ over-writes the ‘Gallery Image Viewer.html’ file but it does NOT over-write the previous photo image file as each photo has a unique numerical file name (e.g. 6870453.jpg) and therefore cannot be over-written by clicking ‘Yes’.

All good quality (full size) downloaded photo image files are stored locally in the newly created folder titled ‘AdultWork.com - Gallery Image Viewer_files’. :dance:
Completely ridiculous when you can just install an extension which allows you to right click.

Then you right click > save picture. Done.

Offline lewisjones23

hilarious when they come reporting to Admin about it

Offline Avg_Joe

AllowRightClick   Google chrome extension

:thumbsup:  :drinks:

I was aware of how to grab all the images including the movie ones via the inspect element method in chrome, but this makes life easier, it also disables that fucking annoying popup message when you accidenatlly right click on the AWank pages
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac