Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WGS who refuse to see certain groups based on being a victim of crime[s]  (Read 2692 times)

Offline peter purves

Having recently been the victim of a crime by an individual who can be classified into a group, this time around not a racial group. It had me thinking how difficult it must be for some WG to follow this line of reasoning?

Perhaps even some WGs find it hard to make this decision since it runs counter to their ideals about not believing in group stereotypes.

It made me realise that WGs in these situations do not make this decision based upon "it's their body they can do what they like with it", rather it is the easier option of safety first.

Any thoughts  :unknown:

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jimmyredcab

I refuse to pick up young black boys in my cab ------- I offer no apology, my safety comes before being politically correct. :hi:

Offline peter purves

I refuse to pick up young black boys in my cab ------- I offer no apology, my safety comes before being politically correct. :hi:

Would you pick up Urban/street boys -White (Turks etc), Asians etc in your cab also??

And again is it safe to say you do pick up Black clients if they are older?

Cheers
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 02:26:53 pm by peter purves »

Offline SO595

All individuals can be classified into groups.  Are all members of the same group as likely to perpetrate the same crime as the individual you were a victim of?  Personally I try to treat everyone as an individual rather than a member of a group.

I absolutely agree that safety is paramount, and this is a risky business, but banning whole groups based on a previous bad experience is a crude measure.
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Would you pick up Urban/street boys -White (Turks etc), Asians etc in you cab also??

I decide on an individual basis, would you want these gentlemen sitting behind you.  :rolleyes:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline peter purves

All individuals can be classified into groups.  Are all members of the same group as likely to perpetrate the same crime as the individual you were a victim of?  Personally I try to treat everyone as an individual rather than a member of a group.

I absolutely agree that safety is paramount, and this is a risky business, but banning whole groups based on a previous bad experience is a crude measure.

I had this view but after my incident I am struggling to see it this way. There's just something being a victim of crime that changes the dynamics from everyday living.

You will still be glad to know I still do try to treat people as individuals  ;)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 02:29:46 pm by peter purves »

Offline Jimmyredcab

And again is it safe to say you do pick up Black clients if they are older?

Of course, and young black guys if they are well dressed.   :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

I had this view but after my incident I am struggling to see it this way. There's just something being a victim of crime that changes the dynamics from everyday living.

You will still be glad to know I still do try to treat people as individuals ;)

Sadly some stereotypes are true to form, most Pikeys are scum of the earth.   :thumbsdown:

Offline Chorley

Do TFL have any say in that Jimmy?  Say a customer, or customers reported you for refusing the fare? Would they investigate? :unknown:

Online fudi_maar

I offer no apology, my safety comes before being politically correct.

Bravo! I love that line, and am stealing it. If only the friggin politicians thought like this.

Online WARSZAWA16

Too right. They are more likely to "do a runner" too I shouldn't wonder.

testuser

Although we're all taught not to be prejudice, generalise or discriminate, those things do work in many scenarios. Human cognition cannot fully function without those things. A person fundamentally stripped of those facilities would be clinically dysfunctional. In all likelihood borderline vegetative or severely retarded. In reality we don't see that, people are doing those things all the time even those who say they don't. The definition tends to exclude cases people do automatically that aren't prohibited and don't even think to classify it. Buying food is an example of a very discriminatory process with a lot of prejudice and generalisation.

We live in a society that does more to tell use never to do those things rather than when and when not to. Such as over applying them, being bad at those things (getting it wrong) and applying them where the damage to society as well as reinforcement of conditions is severe (employment, justice, political participation, welfare, etc). In some places things such as prejudice gain little but lose plenty.

When it comes to sex, different story, it's entirely up to the individual. There are domains of choice that always belong to the individual and not society, that's one of them. Even if it's not precise or outright wrong.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 06:34:41 pm by testuser »

Offline king tarzan

I decide on an individual basis, would you want these gentlemen sitting behind you.  :rolleyes:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Nope, couldn't care what racial group they were... just no way...
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline king tarzan

Do TFL have any say in that Jimmy?  Say a customer, or customers reported you for refusing the fare? Would they investigate? :unknown:

Its his cab, his choice.. simple..

Offline django0700

Agreed. Trust your instincts, better safe than sorry..

Offline Chorley

I'm a are it's his cab.I was just wondering if TFL would investigate if someone complained?

Offline Formicahunt

Your cab or your pussy it's your choice. People are entitled to their views, it's only a problem if you use that view to put others in harm.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 07:46:43 pm by Formicahunt »

Offline jeanphillipe

His cab or his pussy... what?!

Online hullad

Suprisingly I think its upto the WG who she sees if she does not wish to see black, asians, white or Yanks (they all have huge knobs ). Much the same for Jim he has whoever he wants in his cab, its his and why should he not excercise his choice he has the right.

This does not extend to hotels or public transport etc where everyone should be allowed of course.

Offline fiddlesticks9999

It takes two parties to make a transaction and only when they both agree on a service and a price does it become one. We all make choices based on what we're looking for or feel comfortable with so why can't they.

Offline Cum_again

Offline southcoastpunter

Much the same for Jim he has whoever he wants in his cab, its his and why should he not excercise his choice he has the right.

Does he? I thought that when you are in business you lose some rights that you may have as a private individual. it wasn't that long ago that a couple running a small cake shop were prosecuted for discrimination because they refused on religious grounds (they were old school Church of England) to make a cake for a gay couple's wedding.

So I may question whether a taxi driver is able to choose his fare or refuse a fare based solely on colour or racial groups etc

(Not saying that is what jim is doing but just coming back on hullad's comment.)

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Suprisingly I think its upto the WG who she sees if she does not wish to see black, asians, white or Yanks (they all have huge knobs ).

Yanks have huge knobs? :unknown:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline LLPunting

Offline LLPunting

Does he? I thought that when you are in business you lose some rights that you may have as a private individual. it wasn't that long ago that a couple running a small cake shop were prosecuted for discrimination because they refused on religious grounds (they were old school Church of England) to make a cake for a gay couple's wedding.

So I may question whether a taxi driver is able to choose his fare or refuse a fare based solely on colour or racial groups etc

(Not saying that is what jim is doing but just coming back on hullad's comment.)

All businesses and cabs are subject to Human Rights laws.  Furthermore re cabs "Unless they have a good reason not to, drivers must:  Accept any hiring up to 12 miles or up to one hour duration, if the destination is in Greater London.  Accept any hiring up to 20 miles if starting at Heathrow Airport."

If any group/individual, regardless of age, sex, ethnicity, religion or sexual orientation is judged to pose a threat then the SP is entitled to refuse, however they must be making these judgements on each encounter in isolation from others.  Refusing business to Blazin Squad above because they're young and coloured is illegal.  Refusing for crimes against fashion is illegal.  Refusing because they're being gobby cunts using threatening behaviour and showing an inability or unwilling to pay is perfectly sound.

Offline GreyDave

I`m a Grey Middle aged bloke who when seing clients wears a suit several times Blackcabbies have refused me as a fare locking the doors and asking where to Guv? I know once in the cab I am ok but the " Not Sarth of the river Bollocks still goes on ...no I cant be arsed to report and I understand why... going back to WG`s :D :D when I am dressed scruffy and driving the firms crappy van or on the odd occassion Guvnors beloved ol`"Jag"  :D :D :D A few WG`s have said they won see Black guys incase they are reconised if they are Black girls, But sadly many have been scared and robbed and the odd guy thinks he should get it for free as one girl told me ..It makes it difficult for the average black bloke to punt, but the ones the girls avoid the most are the "Flashy Asian discount cunts" I never pay full price. A Milf I saw made me fall about as she told story of guy who said "we fuck I pay what I think it is worth" she told him "yup you can fuck....right off luv" :lol: :D :lol:
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 08:28:57 am by GreyDave »

Offline peter purves

Suprisingly I think its upto the WG who she sees if she does not wish to see black, asians, white or Yanks (they all have huge knobs ). Much the same for Jim he has whoever he wants in his cab, its his and why should he not excercise his choice he has the right.

This does not extend to hotels or public transport etc where everyone should be allowed of course.

Not sure if the above is totally true??  :unknown:

Christian guesthouse owners find way to carry on banning gay couples

A Christian couple ordered to pay damages for refusing to allow a gay couple to stay at their guesthouse claim to have found a way to legally decide who they turn away – by turning their hotel into a religious respite centre.

External Link/Members Only

Offline peter purves

All businesses and cabs are subject to Human Rights laws.  Furthermore re cabs "Unless they have a good reason not to, drivers must:  Accept any hiring up to 12 miles or up to one hour duration, if the destination is in Greater London.  Accept any hiring up to 20 miles if starting at Heathrow Airport."

If any group/individual, regardless of age, sex, ethnicity, religion or sexual orientation is judged to pose a threat then the SP is entitled to refuse, however they must be making these judgements on each encounter in isolation from others.  Refusing business to Blazin Squad above because they're young and coloured is illegal.  Refusing for crimes against fashion is illegal.  Refusing because they're being gobby cunts using threatening behaviour and showing an inability or unwilling to pay is perfectly sound.

I am presuming you meant here The Equality Act 2010

With regard to JRC, he does NOT have a ban on ALL Black people so therefore he cannot be in breach of the Equality Act in it's broadest sense.

Offline king tarzan

Not sure if the above is totally true??  :unknown:

Christian guesthouse owners find way to carry on banning gay couples

A Christian couple ordered to pay damages for refusing to allow a gay couple to stay at their guesthouse claim to have found a way to legally decide who they turn away – by turning their hotel into a religious respite centre.

External Link/Members Only

To the couple  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline king tarzan

Offline Spiceoflife

I don't know about yourself but a lot of us do exactly the same with Romanian WGs. Tarring them all with the same brush based on a bad experience.

Offline king tarzan

I don't know about yourself but a lot of us do exactly the same with Romanian WGs. Tarring them all with the same brush based on a bad experience.

Agreed.. but i don't, a bit open minded..

Offline LLPunting

I'm willing to wipe them down with a rag and turps if they're:

1) Photos are disarmingly genuine and they look fit and fun
2) Not BBer
3) Not Pay to play
4) Not <=60 ph and not more than 100 ph
5) Not in Woolwich and that part of town, not in Harrow and that part of town
6) Fresh off the boat, not been on AW for ages and no reviews.

Offline king tarzan

Many times over phone and texts i get asked my racial group... i just tell them I am of South Asian origin..
Not had a problem so far, if a problem did arise from them its there problem not mine.
Everyman should be proud of what they are without being racist.

Joepeeps

Many times over phone and texts i get asked my racial group... i just tell them I am of South Asian origin..
Not had a problem so far, if a problem did arise from them its there problem not mine.
Everyman should be proud of what they are without being racist.

Why don't you say which country? South Asian could be any number of countries.

Offline king tarzan

Why don't you say which country? South Asian could be any number of countries.

Thats all they need to know..

Offline peter purves

I guess this is the inverse of what I was saying except for the punter it is the loss of his money for the WG it is her personal safety. Of course, there is a world of difference living in fear that you may be wasting £80-£100 vis-a-vis a WG who feels she could be assaulted, GBH etc.

They are both fears that impact on behaviour that lead to a projection from the general to the universal
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 11:09:28 pm by peter purves »

negus

Sums it up perfectly.

Had enough instances of going through AW and the girl wouldn't see me, being black (especially with asian /oriental women). Usually I guess it must be bad experiences and/or general prejudices within certain groups. Don't see it much different to everyday life really. Just annoying when you find a profile you like and it says  that at the bottom

Prices Slashed

Sums it up perfectly.

Had enough instances of going through AW and the girl wouldn't see me, being black (especially with asian /oriental women). Usually I guess it must be bad experiences and/or general prejudices within certain groups. Don't see it much different to everyday life really. Just annoying when you find a profile you like and it says  that at the bottom

I've visited several asian women that went along with the meet (I'm black) but were very apprehensive with the sex, especially doggy. One was downright terrified. Some I met at the door and they flatly refused, even when I suggested oral or HR only. A couple of white british women also expressed a bit doubt after viewing my size. It's taken me several years but I've finally come to the conclusion that I must be bigger than most, and I'm not here to brag. It's the girl's body, and if they think they will be injured then they should have the right to refuse service. Also if they just can't stand the thought of someone of another race on top of them, then they should have the right to specify this in their advert. Normal sex is a naturally selective function, business sex should take this into account.

Offline peter purves

I've visited several asian women that went along with the meet (I'm black) but were very apprehensive with the sex, especially doggy. One was downright terrified. Some I met at the door and they flatly refused, even when I suggested oral or HR only. A couple of white british women also expressed a bit doubt after viewing my size. It's taken me several years but I've finally come to the conclusion that I must be bigger than most, and I'm not here to brag. It's the girl's body, and if they think they will be injured then they should have the right to refuse service. Also if they just can't stand the thought of someone of another race on top of them, then they should have the right to specify this in their advert. Normal sex is a naturally selective function, business sex should take this into account.

With regard to the above in bold

I have always been of the  impression that in the world of business you sell your wares (excuse the pun) to the highest bidder, in the aim of making the highest profit and in some cases irespective of moral, ethics, racism, personal choice, indifference etc.

I have mentioned elsewhere in conversation to my amiable friend pp1920 that I know for a fact there are some flats, let alone WGs that will not let a Non-White punter through their doors. The dynamics change when the flat learn that the potential punter is super-rich then the rule is changed in line with good business
« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 11:40:00 am by peter purves »

Offline Jimmyredcab

The rules and the reality are two totally different things.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

If I pull up at a rank and say "I refuse to take you because you are black" then I would risk being reported.

On the other hand if I am driving along plying for hire and three dodgy looking black boys try to hail me I can simply drive by, nothing they can do, I simply never saw them.    :hi: :hi:

Stevensmiles

When booking into some hotels abroad and filling in the form they ask you too.
I always put down “Geordie” when it comes to nationality.

Never ever been questioned.  :D

James999

I'm willing to wipe them down with a rag and turps if they're:

1) Photos are disarmingly genuine and they look fit and fun
2) Not BBer
3) Not Pay to play
4) Not <=60 ph and not more than 100 ph
5) Not in Woolwich and that part of town, not in Harrow and that part of town
6) Fresh off the boat, not been on AW for ages and no reviews.

joninbristol is not happy with your post and wants it deleted  :sarcastic:

Offline Fuzzyduck

joninbristol is not happy with your post and wants it deleted  :sarcastic:

If that phrase is acceptable to mainstream US TV (it's the name of current sitcom about an Asian family), then it's probably OK for UKP. I do mean probably; I don't want to make broad brush statements and upset anyone's sensitivities.

James999

Well joninbristol finds it bloody offensive he's probably on the phone to the Whitehouse now  :sarcastic:

Stevensmiles

I’m still struggling with King Tarzan’s obvious aversion to homosexuality. For a man who pays women to have sex with him. This surely can’t be coming from a moralistic high ground can it.  :lol: :D :lol:
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 09:44:14 am by Stevensmiles »

Online WARSZAWA16

Yanks have huge knobs? :unknown:

Yeah right. To go with their huge mouths and their huge arses no doubt.

Offline king tarzan

I’m still struggling with King Tarzan’s obvious aversion to homosexuality. For a man who pays women to have sex with him. This surely can’t be coming from a moralistic high ground can it.  :lol: :D :lol:

Everyone has a

List in life...

Simpletto...

Online wristjob

Those are actually the same thing. You treat people based on what you know about them, and it's just degrees of how much you know about them. Sometimes you don't have the option to know much about somebody before you make a decision so you decide on what you do know - race, gender, ethnicity, clothes, who they are with, what they are carrying, what car they are driving. I dare say getting to know somebody briefly so you can "treat them as an individual" doesn't involve asking about their criminal record (cos that would be racist, obviously) so probably adds very little to what you might know.

I also daresay most people who treat people as individuals would be very quick to judge somebody with swastika tattoos and wouldn't spend much time getting to know them. I also dare say many WGs would be reluctant to see somebody covered in swastikas, even though they might be a really sweet person