Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Take a look inside the UK's first sex-doll brothel  (Read 6453 times)

Offline peter purves

With all that artificial intelligence it is only a matter of time before sex dolls all start claiming to be degree level  educated like 50% of prossies do.

‘They’ll be walking among us’ Sex robot dad, 60, says cyborgs will be mistaken for HUMANS

ADVANCED sex robots powered by artificial intelligence will be so realistic they will be indistinguishable from humans within the next 100 years, a sex doll collector has claimed.

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

VALLEY OF THE DOLLS Inside one of UK’s first sex doll rental services that’s run by women – as they reveal who’s buying the bots

Sex Doll Official in Dudley, West Midlands, was set up by entrepreneur Jade Stanley because she believes people are 'becoming far more experimental' with the life-like models

Offline tynetunnel

VALLEY OF THE DOLLS Inside one of UK’s first sex doll rental services that’s run by women – as they reveal who’s buying the bots

Sex Doll Official in Dudley, West Midlands, was set up by entrepreneur Jade Stanley because she believes people are 'becoming far more experimental' with the life-like models

”A FEMALE-RUN company offering one of the UK's first sex doll rental services says business is blowing up

Surely that was the previous generation of sex dolls?  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stevensmiles

Years ago I took a recently purchased sex doll back to the shop.
I told the bloke behind the counter it was faulty.
“It’s got a hump on its back and a cock bigger than mine” I said.

“You idiot” he replied “You’ve blown it up inside out”

Dolls have come a long way since those days but a word of advise for those who still have the old variety.
They need emptying when they start foaming at the mouth.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 12:10:08 pm by Stevensmiles »

Stevensmiles

Plus as has been mentioned. It’s sinply a matter of time before sex dolls are walking talking artificial intelligent beings capable of self understanding.

Imagine that.
You’ve furled our a few grand for one of them and you switch it on only for it to say
“NO”
 :P

Offline Kriss

Well, three advantages I can think of:

1. They won't grow old

2. Unlike many SPs, they won't talk shit while you're trying to fuck them

3. They will agree to go to swingers parties

Banned reason: Bullshitting troll

Offline uncle jessie

I bet there is a penalty charge if you send one back with its hair matted with dried on spunk  :D

Stevensmiles

I bet there is a penalty charge if you send one back with its hair matted with dried on spunk  :D

I can see a sex doll bareback avoidance thread starting  :drinks:

Offline shagmore

Why pay £100 for an hour with a doll when you can the real thing for that.
Cant see the point myself

Offline Derrick101

Why pay £100 for an hour with a doll when you can the real thing for that.
Cant see the point myself

Albeit a Romanian.... Think the doll would have a better attitude, and won't charge extras  :lol:

Offline Kriss

Albeit a Romanian.... Think the doll would have a better attitude, and won't charge extras  :lol:

AND she will do everything on her "Enjoys" list :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll

Offline S.X. MacHine

I went to buy a sex doll once. Guy said 'what kind?', so I asked what kind he had.
'Blonde, brunette, redhead or muslim' he replied. I asked him what a Muslim doll was like. 'Same as a brunette one, except that it blows itself up...'.

Offline Smily

Not sure if they are operating, i remember seeing this on the news, something about them needing a licence, i think they were closed down, but there website is up and running maybe there open, £50 for half hour £80 for an hour, website
External Link/Members Only phone number 07718371602, i havnt tried as its not for me.

Offline lebon121

Do the dolls allow you to bareback them?
 :)
The anecdote of the day lol
Banned reason: White-knight
Banned by:

Online myothernameis

Do the dolls allow you to bareback them?
 :)

Only if you wear a condom  :D :D

Offline peter purves

A new take on the GFE  :)

Robot Sex doll brothel claims to be the world’s first consensual one

In it, customers will be able to build rapport with the dolls and have to fulfill the brand’s requirements before they can move onto sexual relations.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 12:53:44 am by peter purves »

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Online WARSZAWA16

I went to buy a sex doll once. Guy said 'what kind?', so I asked what kind he had.
'Blonde, brunette, redhead or muslim' he replied. I asked him what a Muslim doll was like. 'Same as a brunette one, except that it blows itself up...'.

Brilliant! 

Yr Blaidd

have to fulfill the brand’s requirements before they can move onto sexual relations.

We can just imagine when the doll gets the "Sergei Special Scam Software upgrade package"...

The doll will talk in pidgin English (with a Romanian accent)
Pay me another 20 Euro for kissing..
Pay me another 50 Euro for  OWO..
No fingers in the pussy....
It's a 'cum once' service..

But it will make the internal clock run faster so the hour is over in 40 minutes!

(Or maybe it will just run off with your money and tell Sergei you tried to rape her!)

Offline jamesfrome

This has to be the funniest thread on UKP. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just looked at the Sheffield Sauna and there is a review that made me piss myself

Emily Is A Fantastic Listener, And Makes A Fantastic Paper Weight. 10/10 Would Have Her Again <3