Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AW member recommended by AW member  (Read 686 times)

Online Labomba123

Would anyone to pick a girl based on being Duo partner of one you happily shag and vice versa? Avoid her due partner based you gave a negative?

For me personally it's a HUGE indicator

It doesn't need to be her duo.  Also can be her flatmate etc

Offline LLPunting

The Inverness Terrace flat that Irina used to work in is an example of not presuming quality congregates.  The Thai agencies multi-occupancy flats also support that.

If you get a chance to interact with the girls you're not there to see then perhaps you can make a judgement OR if the girl who's recommending has proven regular material.

If you're seeing a very reputable forum darling then those introductions have worked for others here.

Only reliable situation for upgrading to a duo on site is if mid-punt the flatmate comes in to see what all the noise is about or the girl you're enjoying tells her flatmate(s) to come join in.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 03:52:21 am by LLPunting »

Offline whoya.kiddin

The Inverness Terrace flat that Irina used to work in is an example of not presuming quality congregates.  The Thai agencies multi-occupancy flats also support that.

If you get a chance to interact with the girls you're not there to see then perhaps you can make a judgement OR if the girl who's recommending has proven regular material.

Entirely agree with this.  I have found it useful to ask SP's if I can meet their flatmates at the end of a punt.  This more often than not serves as rule out based on looks alone, but occasionally you can uncover a hidden/overlooked gem.