Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Complete First Timer: London Based Threesome recommendations?  (Read 826 times)

Curiosity1990

Evening all,

Go easy on me here as a complete newb just looking to fulfill a fantasy. As per the title, any good recommendations in the London area? I'd especially be interested in Japanese girls too, if anyone has any in mind.

On a more general note, is the hygiene and sexual health of the girls generally OK?

Thanks in advanced gents

Offline iPad3

Evening all,

Go easy on me here as a complete newb just looking to fulfill a fantasy. As per the title, any good recommendations in the London area? I'd especially be interested in Japanese girls too, if anyone has any in mind.

On a more general note, is the hygiene and sexual health of the girls generally OK?

Thanks in advanced gents

A request to go easy followed by a statement like that is going to get you the exact opposite, read the punting wiki, research the review section and put forward some suggestions if your unsure, bottom line is make an effort and someone will help, ask to be spoon fed and you'll get short shrift.

Oh and stand by for an avalanche of abuse from the less tolerant members, good luck.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 10:51:40 am by iPad3 »

Offline Hobbit

Evening all,

Thanks in advanced gents

:dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Silver Birch

Stupid fucking question :bomb: How can hygiene and sexual health be a general question   :dash: