Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xENGLISH-JASMINEx - Southampton  (Read 1592 times)

4 review(s) for xENGLISH-JASMINEx (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7077774) (5 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline SJ772

External Link/Members Only

Booked Jasmine for a 1 hour booking, was a little difficult to contact, but got through eventually. Met at her at her flat in central Southampton, just a few minutes drive from the avenue. nice clean modern flat, have to buzz to get in the shared lobby but was very quiet when i visited, plenty of free parking on the road.

Was greeted at the door by a stunning brunette, dressed in sexy lingerie, with legs that go on forever, in heels must be close to 6 foot tall, in bare feet about 5'8".  We stood and kissed for a few minutes, nice DFK, really enthusiastic, she could feel I was getting hard as I started to explore her body so she dropped to her knees and started giving fantastic OWO, she can pretty much take my entire cock and was giving that lovely eye contact with her mouth full of my cock.   We moved to the bed as I wanted to 69, her pussy is probably the nicest I've even had, really fantastic and she really got into it, grinding her clit onto my tongue as she continued give me fantastic oral.

At that point I just had to fuck her, so condom on and we started with cowgirl,  which was great, the only disappointment was she wasn't quite as full breasted as I had initially though, a little saggy, but I am a fussy bastard when it comes to boobs.     Cowgirl technique was great, leaning in to kiss me for a while, then sitting up and riding me like crazy.  We then moved to missionary, I got a little carried away and "crossed the point of no return" so fucked her hard and quickly came.   Again, great GFE, kissing me afterwards whilst still inside her, not pushing me straight off to go cleanup.

I had only planned to cum once in a 1 hour booking, but as I said I'd got carried away and came in the first 25 mins or so.  After a clean-up and chat, she said she try to get me going again.  I explained that this was unlikely as I can't normally manage twice in a hour, but she just started lightly stocking my cock and balls, then licking them and was pleasently surprised to find I was getting hard again.  Once fully hard she went between my legs and gave me one of the best BJ's I've ever had, a bit of spit, lots of deep throat , the whole time tickling my balls with her nails.   The combination of wanking my shaft with one hand, tickling my balls with the other and sucking my cock was fantastic, she could sense I was about to cum so she gently move her head away whilst keeping going with the rest.     I didn't even care that she did do CIM at the point, it was such a great BJ anyway.

All in all, a great punt with a great girl, I came away feeling great with 2 pops in a hour being a rarity for me.  :yahoo:  I will be going back for more.   :)

Offline purple_t

Thanks for the review, she has been on my hotlist for a while now, I definitely need to see her at some point