Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Etta, Diva, Earls Court  (Read 1580 times)

Offline Rascal2021

External Link/Members Only

Perfect arrangements by the Diva office, as usual, and the apartment is easy to find, close to the tube station. Good apartment too - modern, good shower, lovely bed, and a wall of mirrors to reflect the action. Then, Etta is a very pretty woman, fit, slim and young - I would say she more-or-less matches the age (26) on the Diva website and the pictures are also a decent likeness. So the perfect set-up...

I paid £400 for 90 minutes and another £50 for CIM. At this point, I was loving what I was seeing and felt good about my heavy 'investment'. After a chat and shower, we started with stand-up kissing, a little light but it was early days; we laid down on the bed and continued LFK - accepted but not really reciprocated. I went down on her which was OK although she wriggled around the bed quite a bit and I didn't feel she was into it, although she did get nicely wet; she would not accept any fingering (tbf, fingering is not on her services list). My turn and she did a very decent job of OWO and some quite deep throaty takes, but the wet-wipes every couple of minutes was a little irritating and it was clear that I should not put my hand on her head. On with the dom and she worked hard, very nice CG and then reverse CG, then some mish and finally finished me off with CIM. At no point did she engage with me while she was on top, unless I attracted her attention (I appreciate I am not great looking, but come on!) - made me realise just so distracted she was through most of our time together.

Other reviewers, who I greatly respect (and took me here in the first place) have suggested a light positive and I was tempted to go the same way - she had provided a decent session with lots of pleasurable sensations. However, the disengagement was such to take it down to a Neutral, especially at this high price point. I will not return. I suspect YMMV... I have seen a couple of Diva girls previously who were notionally in their twenties, but I think Etta is the first one who truly is in her twenties... I am older and perhaps that was too much of a gap to bridge.

Offline JackSaint

Her job is to deliver the services on her profile and make you feel good enough to leave her with a spring in your step, not your fault, doesn't matter if you look like George Clooney or Ugly George. All this wet wipey bullshit, when I saw here in a duo I rated it light green, on her own would have been a neutral at best.

Offline centry

I previously reviewed Etta and I rated that session as a light-green positive.

At the time she was only £200/60 minutes and overall I thought she did alright.
It seems that now she's priced higher her work ethic doesn't necessarily reflect her premium rates.

My condolences for the £450 OP.

Offline golden bull

Yep… @300 way overpriced. I saw her @200 too and I concur light green for me too.

Offline Rascal2021

Thanks for the remarks, guys. An expensive lesson learned!