Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous_Ester near Warren Street in London  (Read 3588 times)

29 review(s) for Gorgeous_Ester (19 positive, 5 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline logic

External Link/Members Only

Saw Ester for an hour last week at her flat near Warren st./Euston. This meeting was a lot better for the fact that I'd read a few reviews here and had an idea what to expect, so I'm adding one of my own (and I'll try to review more in future).

Directions were clear and the place was easy to find. Once I got there she texted me directions up to her flat itself which was also pretty easy to find. Her flat seemed small and clean. The room was plainly decorated with not a lot in it, but it was warm and well lit and the shower was good too. I handed over the cash and had a shower. In terms of looks and manner, I thought she was very pretty. Her face was nice but she has a great body. Tall and slim, quite toned, small pert boobs, very nice skin. She was very friendly and pleasant.

Regarding the sex side of things, I'd read that she tends to be very passive and boy was that correct. She's totally fine to be directed, and once you tell her you'd like something she does it (within her limits of course). This could have been an issue if I wasn't ready for it and I can see why she doesn't appeal to some people for that reason. But I was expecting it and so it was fine. The only other real issue I had was that she really doesn't French kiss. She's happy to kiss but her lips are pretty much clamped shut.

Otherwise I had fun. I suggested a bunch of positions, which she was fine with, she looked gorgeous the whole time and I enjoyed myself. We chatted for a bit afterwards and she was nice to talk to.

So for me it was definitely a positive. But I don't usually go for really passive punts so I probably won't rush back. I'd definitely see her again though but probably not as a regular.

Offline kaj314

Hey buddy, thanks for the review. Any extra details on service provided? Owo, fk etc?

Offline logic

Sorry, more review practice required :)

She does apparently do OWO but I actually ask for OW these days so I didn't partake. OW was decent, definitely had worse. No teasing, she just got into it. Gave me a chance to look at her sexy bod too which was nice.

She doesn't do DFK at all, like I mentioned she was happy to kiss, but lips were definitely staying shut.

Offline Naughtyboyuk

I have had Ester on my HL for a while now...£140 ph to include CIM seems steep but her hot body might well need a visit to explore !!!

Offline logic

I think she's pretty hot, but you just need to be ready for how passive she is and take a bit of control.

Offline Naughtyboyuk

I think she's pretty hot, but you just need to be ready for how passive she is and take a bit of control.

Thanks I will bear that in mind...like you I prefer the girl to take the lead and be positive, but I can when necessary give directions and take control.

Did she seem happy for multiple rounds ??

Offline logic

I’m past the point where I try for multiple rounds  :lol: so I’m not sure