Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: __SEXY_CARMEN_ _, Heathrow  (Read 853 times)

6 review(s) for __SEXY_CARMEN_ _ (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline dizietsmae

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£100 for an hour.

Quick efficient communication to arrange and get me her room number when I arrived although I wish girls would stop using Park Inn Heathrow as the rooms are fecking tiny! Its much better when they use the Holiday Inn down the road as you actually have room to move about lol!

Anyway small room didn't detract from a sexy girl she sucked, fucked and kissed with reckless abandon and seemed to really get off on my fingering and licking, either highly sexed or an excellent actress.  So OWO, CIM and DFK, 1st pop in her mouth, 2nd pop in her pussy with the mac on in mish and 3rd pop all over her tits after more lovely OWO.

She is carrying a bit more weight that her pictures show but is just so friendly and highly sexed that I can forgive this.  I found the same with Hot Ameera actually, she was defo carrying more weight that her pictures showed but it was okay because she was such an awesome fuck  :drinks:

Also after all the fucking had a really interesting talk about the "business" as it were and was probably in the room for well over 90 minutes all told.

Great girl, said she is done with the business because she has paid off the mortgage on her flat in Poland so she may be gone for ever soon!

Offline The_Don

Good to hear the punt was positive for you  and thanks for the review :thumbsup:

Looks like changed hotels since me last punt with her. I remembered the bathroom was bigger then some bedrooms I've punted in.

I agree with
so friendly and highly sexed

She has a bubbly character and got in to the sex.  Her attitude and focus was on me during the punt. No Clock watching or phone use during my time. I can't fault her effort  :)