Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: megan_sexy25 - Earl's Court  (Read 6899 times)

26 review(s) for megan_sexy25 (21 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline lazydog87

External Link/Members Only

Right this is my first review and no doubt i will be critiqued for the review!

So i met Megan for the first time last night for punt before dinner with clients.

Location - basic but does the job with a clean bathroom and amenities for you married people so you don't smell of sweet pussy on your return to your wife.

Comms: Called didn't pick then messaged me  few minutes later so i called back and booked then and there. OWO extra £20, worth it.

Girl: beautiful late 20's Brazilian girl, with a peachy but not massive ass and good tits.

Price: £70 for half an hour plus £20 OWO.

Meet: called on arrival and was easily directed to her flat, reasonably discrete as down a quite road with a back entrance. Upon arriving i was offered a drink and took her up on an ice cold beer. Started DFK then sorted out the monies. then continued with oral both ways, fingering with a cheeky pinky slipping into her beautiful ass hole. Then CG, reverse cow girl, then legs on my shoulders missionary. Finished with an oily HJ and oral on her perk tits!

Showered up, spanked her ass and kissed her clit and i was on my way to dinner.

Would i return, for sure! 
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 12:28:23 pm by lazydog87 »

Offline lazydog87

forgot to mention if you like Angela out of Power she is similar looking facially.

Offline Foxtail17

Right this is my first review and no doubt i will be critiqued for the review!

So i met Megan for the first time last night for punt before dinner with clients.

Location - basic but does the job with a clean bathroom and amenities for you married people so you don't smell of sweet pussy on your return to your wife.

Comms: Called didn't pick then messaged me  few minutes later so i called back and booked then and there. OWO extra £20, worth it.

Girl: beautiful late 20's Brazilian girl, with a peachy but not massive ass and good tits.

Price: £70 for half an hour plus £20 OWO.

Meet: called on arrival and was easily directed to her flat, reasonably discrete as down a quite road with a back entrance. Upon arriving i was offered a drink and took her up on an ice cold beer. Started DFK then sorted out the monies. then continued with oral both ways, fingering with a cheeky pinky slipping into her beautiful ass hole. Then CG, reverse cow girl, then legs on my shoulders missionary. Finished with an oily HJ and oral on her perk tits!

Showered up, spanked her ass and kissed her clit and i was on my way to dinner.

Would i return, for sure!

One comment. A link would be of great help

Offline lazydog87

life is one big learning lesson, just added it.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Fuzzyduck

What about the clients you shook hands with? You probably left a bit of her turd on them from under your fingernails. :sarcastic:
Thanks for the review and, yes, you should really post a AW link to her.

Offline lazydog87

Good job i shake with my right hand a played with my left, the benefit of being ambidextrous  :yahoo:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Good job i shake with my right hand a played with my left, the benefit of being ambidextrous  :yahoo:

:lol:

Offline zushiboys

forgot to mention if you like Angela out of Power she is similar looking facially.

on the topic of angela from power, if you're into that, check this one out:

External Link/Members Only

Offline lazydog87

thank you zushiboys for the link. she looks hot and i enjoy the little bush she has

Offline paul90

She looks good, I will have to pay her a visit.

Offline Ahussain1171

Looool!! Angela Valdez 😂😂😂

Offline paul90

Looool!! Angela Valdez 😂😂😂
Just make sure your name is not Tommy otherwise you won't be getting any action :D

Offline smellychip

Thanks for the review, good to know OWO is available, even if it does cost extra

Offline slimdude1

Great review, I'll add her to my HL (the never ending list lol)