Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kate_43 1 hour in call - Coventry  (Read 1202 times)

14 review(s) for kate_43 (13 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline azrael

The lady  in question:       

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 hour  incall: £100

The hostess:  (latvian 42yr old)

The venue: house in coventry

Facially:  5/10
Body: I reckon she’s a size 10

Comms where done via aw and text, time and date arranged. I arrived at the location, usual behind the door trick. I followed her into the room.

With the paper work was out the way, I was asked to remove my clothes and she did the same. I moved over to her and lent in for a kiss, I was surprised how she responded it was full on dfk (just not tonsil tennis).

We moved onto the bed where I ran rough shot over her body, kissing, licking, nibbling, fingers. I made my way down to her vagina, no signs/ bad odour so I dived in several minutes later I came up for air.

More kissing before she went down on me, her bj started off toothy but she either realised or she calmed down and it got a lot better, I reckon if I hadnt handed her a jacket off the bedside table she would still be there today.

As usual I was asked what position I fancied, we started off with her on top, I gotta say she’s either very tight or she has an strict kegal exercise regime. We swapped several positions before stopping to relax, sweat dripping off both of us she asked if I minded she had a cigarette whilst I had a drink.

Round two was more or less the same as round one, tried out several new positions before collapsing in a heap on top of kate, both had a laugh about how exhausted we where, after a few minute of relaxing got up to take a shower before I left, even then I couldn’t help my self but tweak those lovely responsive nipples of hers.   

Reflecting back on my time I would say I enjoyed it, only stopping once for a water/cigarette break, honestly surprised that she never clock watched or tried to time waste considering how much sex we had.

Would I recommend: yes
Would I go back: yes,

Offline legendinho

Thanks for the review AZ,  like the sound of this girl. 

:drinks: