Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rim me Josette Bloomsbury/Holborn  (Read 2681 times)

Avogadrosnumber

External Link/Members Only

Girl: She is about 49 years old black milf, face is 4/10 and ass is big and chunky. She loves getting rimmed and kept on hinting it lol.

Location: Bloomsbury not far from Holborn station. Parking is a pain but there's a nearby eurocarparks for a few quid an hour. There's free parking outside her flat on weekends and after 6 pm.

I booked her through AW and she checked through my feedback. When I arrived she was pleasant and immediately dfked me. She then grabbed by bum and pushed me further towards her and dfked me aggressively. Then she stripped and asked me to lick her arse. I was rimming her on her back and she pushed my head in and said "get that tounge deep in there"  :wackogirl: I wanted to move to OWO but she  was enjoying the arse tounging too much and kept my head in there and said she'll give me another 15 minutes on the booking if I carried on to tounge fucking her arse wtf  :wackogirl: so I did and she apparently orgasmed as she was also fingerings herself. Carried on tounge fucking her ass for a while. Now I know why she is called rim me Josette.

She doesn't do anal but her asshole was incredibly loose my tounge didn't feel any resistance. Can't be all the rimming she gets can it  :crazy:

Finally moved to sex and did mish doggy and prone bone.

Overall positive but price is too expensive for someone her age and average looks. Also I don't understand why she charges £95. What punter carries £95 ?

Offline Brazilian Martian

No offence meant but a old fat black woman  :thumbsdown: she would not get my hard earned money.

This picture just has me  :lol: :lol: the guy in the picture has no self respect why let a prossie take a picture of you like that

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 12:15:37 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Dick4snowqueens

No offence meant but a old fat black woman  :thumbsdown: she would not get my hard earned money.

This picture just has me  :lol: :lol: the guy in the picture has no self respect why let a prossie take a picture of you like that

This was my thought as well-plus £170/1hr ...for an old bag!
I'll pass. Glad you enjoyed yourself and trying to help her business by posting a positive here.
 :crazy:

yumyum3

Thanks for the review, OP. You're right, very overpriced, especially when she seems to be getting all the pleasure out of having her arse constantly rimmed 

Avogadrosnumber

This was my thought as well-plus £170/1hr ...for an old bag!
I'll pass. Glad you enjoyed yourself and trying to help her business by posting a positive here.
 :crazy:

I saw her once almost half a year ago. I don't think I would return as she is overpriced for what she is.

I was also a bit of newbie back then so I didn't see many stunners and I wanted to sample a black milf just to tick it off my list.

Offline Belgarion

Found her profile a long time ago. Then she was only seeing White Alpha Males

Oh well, my loss  :hi:

Found her profile a long time ago. Then she was only seeing White Alpha Males

Oh well, my loss  :hi:
Looooool she probably knows a black man would tell her a few home truths about herself  :wackogirl:

bigone

Wow 95 pounds  for 30 minutes
I glad  you had a good  time
But not for me in a million  year's

tristen92

I'd like to think that I'm not a judgemental person but I don't understand why anyone would pay to rim an unattractive middle aged prossie

I'd like to think that I'm not a judgemental person but I don't understand why anyone would pay to rim an unattractive middle aged prossie

:unknown: :unknown: Your guess is as good as mine

Avogadrosnumber

Gents it was a one off. I saw her when I only had 1 punt under my belt. I'm ticking off my list while I'm young and black milf is on the list.

In hindsight maybe it should be neutral?

Stalion

LOL
Come on, the bloke  in the photo  has to be someone  who is a member  on UKP

Time to confess  and all will be  forgiven

Online lewishamguy

Gents it was a one off. I saw her when I only had 1 punt under my belt. I'm ticking off my list while I'm young and black milf is on the list.

In hindsight maybe it should be neutral?

Is that you in the picture?  :sarcastic:

LOL
Come on, the bloke  in the photo  has to be someone  who is a member  on UKP

Time to confess  and all will be  forgiven
:sarcastic: :sarcastic: who do you think it is

Stalion

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: who do you think it is

It ain't  me bruv! :crazy:
If I have to guess  I'd  say is Mr Shins who likes his balls  kick in. LOL
Apologies  if I'm  wrong

JS1965

Are all them tooth brushes for the punters to use before they leave ? ....the mind boggles at times  :scare:

Are all them tooth brushes for the punters to use before they leave ? ....the mind boggles at times  :scare:

Must be as she does demand a good rimming so who knows what they may get in between their teeth  :D

JS1965

Must be as she does demand a good rimming so who knows what they may get in between their teeth  :D

:lol: :lol:...I bet she makes a fortune selling used ones    :D

Avogadrosnumber

Is that you in the picture?  :sarcastic:

:lol: I would never let prossie take photos of me. Don't want to end up on some random website.

Stalion

OHH
I am surprised that you  lot don't know  how much fun you can have by using a  tooth  brush  on a clit :wacko: :wackogirl:

OHH
I am surprised that you  lot don't know  how much fun you can have by using a  tooth  brush  on a clit :wacko: :wackogirl:

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline pumps

gets paid £170hr to get her ass rimmed, makes out she was doing you a favour by adding 15mins onto the booking if you kept tonguing her ass  :lol: :lol:

Donno why I'm laughing, she's clearly popular as fuck and has plenty of punters  :sarcastic: