Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any info on good Asian/Thai massage places in or near Southend?  (Read 2534 times)

Offline MarkS69

I'm due my second Covid jab soon and then fully intend to get back in the saddle and punt my arse off.

Can anyone recommend a good Asian/Thai massage in or near to Southend? I've frequented all the usual places such as Siam Spa Massage, Natural Life, Richa etc, but I'm hoping that maybe someone knows of a good reliable independent SP. 

Any pointers would be very much appreciated.

Offline radioman33

Apart from the London road lot isn’t much available is there...better off taking a trip into Romford radius for more choice maybe.

Offline Skippy2708

Mark, this one has recently popped up on Gumtree.....

External Link/Members Only

Offline cmspunk

Has anyone been or seen Aroma Spa in Leigh yet?

External Link/Members Only

I might try get down there today…..

Offline MarkS69

Thanks all for the links provided. Has anyone actually visited these WGs/places though?

Pre-Covid, my go to Thai places were usually Siam Spa in Westcliff and Kai in Rochford. Siam Spa is always a shot in the dark as they regularly change the girls and Kai doesn't exactly give a brilliant massage, but she's nice and has a lovely pair of bolt ons and a really tight little pussy.

Over the years I've had varying punts with other local Thai girls but none ever seem to stick around very long. The best one ever was the little woman who worked from a house in Royston Avenue, Southend, but that was around 20 years ago! She did a brilliant massage followed by a wonderful handjob whilst she let you finger her. Every now and again she'd have one of her "sisters" there and they'd often be up for doing much more. Oh, those were the days! 

Offline radioman33

There has been a review on Hadleigh place,it’s not very discreet could be seen by passing cars in each direction (similar to 317 London Road )

Offline cmspunk

Aroma Spa is new.

By Thames Drive on London Road in Leigh….couldn’t get down in the end today but will give it a try ASAP.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2021, 10:13:34 pm by cmspunk »

Offline cmspunk

I went to Aroma Spa but can confirm it was strictly massage only….Which was nice, however - didn’t try and push it to see if anything else was on the menu but got no inkling at all there was.

Sorted my back out if nothing else :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: July 12, 2021, 11:11:02 pm by cmspunk »

Offline MarkS69

I went to Aroma Spa but can confirm it was strictly massage only….Which was nice, however - didn’t try and push it to see if anything else was on the menu but got no inkling at all there was.

Sorted my back out if nothing else :thumbsup:
Thanks for the info. Finding somewhere that just does a good massage can also be a real chore!