Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angelina in Bristol comes out of retirement.  (Read 869 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only

Back in Bristol after a very short retirement in Exeter.  :thumbsup: Looks like that well mentioned and long advertised retirement was just a marketing ploy.   :hi:

Hartman

Maybe she decided her life wouldn't be complete without trying to hit the 1000 feedback barrier.

Offline Roth

Maybe she decided her life wouldn't be complete without trying to hit the 1000 feedback barrier.

At the last look only another 189 lucky lucky punters to go!! :lol: :dancegirl: :lol:

vw

What a load of bollox, she never even got off her back, she was never retired.

What a crock of shit, cannot believe the people that got sucked in, did they not learn from Soph Slut ?    :dash: :dash: :dash:

Have been saying since the boys who know all  :wackogirl: announced it for her ? 
« Last Edit: March 31, 2016, 02:17:15 am by vw »

Offline Roth

What a load of bollox, she never even got off her back, she was never retired.

What a crock of shit, cannot believe the people that got sucked in, did they not learn from Soph Slut ?    :dash: :dash: :dash:

Yup just a successful marketing ploy.  :hi:

vw

Just deceptive showing contempt for the mugs that drink the kool-aid !

Offline timstella

Not sure I get this marketing ploy bit. Angelina seems to me to have unending custom day in day out. I reckon it's more likely she just changed her plans and stayed on longer to make a bit more money. I don't know that of course. But Soph is a different case, she's a Bristol girl and isn't going anywhere. Angelina always intended to go back to Poland eventually. It might be next week, next month or next year but I expect it will happen.

Personally I hope she hangs on in England so I get a chance to see her a few more times.

theGOAT

Cant say I care what she does.  Got bored of her about a year ago.

After a promising start, she messed up 2 bookings, her English never improved, she always scratched my end with her sharp teeth, and I found her breath was bad and it worried me that it might be more than just her smoking. 

Not many better at A-levels though and very glad we met, but 7x was enough.

Cheers!  :drinks:

vw

Cant say I care what she does.  Got bored of her about a year ago.

After a promising start, she messed up 2 bookings, her English never improved, she always scratched my end with her sharp teeth, and I found her breath was bad and it worried me that it might be more than just her smoking. 

Sounds the stuff of nightmares !

Hate sharp teeth !