Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXY ANGELINA or Naughty Dagmara xxx  (Read 1449 times)

Offline lucadanke

Feeling one or the other, looking for your honest opinions if you've had any previous experience?

Who is most attractive? Provides the best service?

Cheers
« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 02:42:04 pm by lucadanke »

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Both are pretty and provide good service but in different levels.   :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Dagmara is a good value punt - dirty talking, good oral and fucking but
no DFK, no anal and no swallow. :rose:

Angelina is full-on PSE with plenty of DFK and anal and she swallows. 
Pricey but top class IMHO.  :rose: :rose: :rose:
« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 04:13:39 pm by Roth »

Offline shining1

Interesting Q - when I first saw them, they were working together from a house in the countryside outside Bristol (I think both new to the UK at that time). I see Dagmara regularly but haven't seen Angelina since experiencing a bad punt, when she was not fully present, maybe a bit drunk. Since then I gather she's upped her game and her prices! But I'd still go for Dagmara any day.

Offline Roth

Interesting Q - when I first saw them, they were working together from a house in the countryside outside Bristol (I think both new to the UK at that time). I see Dagmara regularly but haven't seen Angelina since experiencing a bad punt, when she was not fully present, maybe a bit drunk. Since then I gather she's upped her game and her prices! But I'd still go for Dagmara any day.

Yep they were mates but seemingly fell out.  :unknown:

Angelina has deffo upped her game.  :rose:

tonibell99

Can anyone confirm that Angelina is coming back to Bristol? - her profile says Exeter 3 more days.

I know she is supposed to be retiring (Jan/Feb I read), I just wondered what the latest is? - ie: How long have I got left to book?

vw

Can anyone confirm that Angelina is coming back to Bristol? - her profile says Exeter 3 more days.

I know she is supposed to be retiring (Jan/Feb I read), I just wondered what the latest is? - ie: How long have I got left to book?

She is messing with the fanboys heads, teasing them and keeping them in the dark.

All good publicity for her IMHO !  Very good marketing strategy saying you are leaving.  Must have learnt how effective it was when ex-scat-soph did it last November.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
as per my post few days ago

"from what i can figure out from her not very clear replies to my emails and from what my client told me she is not retiring , she is just moving around between exeter bristol and poland .......
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Terenas

She is messing with the fanboys heads, teasing them and keeping them in the dark.

All good publicity for her IMHO !  Very good marketing strategy saying you are leaving.  Must have learnt how effective it was when ex-scat-soph did it last November.

hahaha Absolutely nailed it VW. I believe that is exactly what she's doing. And it worked a treat.

Offline Roth

hahaha Absolutely nailed it VW. I believe that is exactly what she's doing. And it worked a treat.

+1 Spot on. 

No way is she gonna give up all that cash whilst all her holes are in good working order.  :)

theGOAT

Interesting bit of background info.  Both Polish and yes started out as friends.  Both very attractive.  Angelina more sweet and more filthy. D more scary IMO - wouldnt like to cross her - and talks very dirty without prompting - "fuck my cunt" etc.

I first met Angelina about 2 years ago and at that time Dag wasnt around Bristol.  When D came back I emailed her and she refused to see me as she saw on my AW feedback that I had seen A.  I mentioned it to A and she said they had fallen out in a big way.  I got hints of reasons but wouldn't like to start rumours on here. I got to see D by just texting her so she couldn't see my feedback.

Cheers!  :drinks:

Offline Roth

Interesting bit of background info.  Both Polish and yes started out as friends.  Both very attractive.  Angelina more sweet and more filthy. D more scary IMO - wouldnt like to cross her - and talks very dirty without prompting - "fuck my cunt" etc.

I first met Angelina about 2 years ago and at that time Dag wasnt around Bristol.  When D came back I emailed her and she refused to see me as she saw on my AW feedback that I had seen A.  I mentioned it to A and she said they had fallen out in a big way.  I got hints of reasons but wouldn't like to start rumours on here. I got to see D by just texting her so she couldn't see my feedback.

Same here.  When I saw Dagmara last,  during recovery between pops I got a good interrogation about whether I'd seen Angelina and whether I read UKP.  :(  She was still pissed that her ex-BF seemingly put up a neg review and also about her friendship with Angelina.  :wackogirl: Needless to say I denied all knowledge of ever seeing Angelina or being a UKP member. Keeping schtum is my policy.  Let 'em guess but never confirm!   ;) She's still a good punt though. :rose:

vw

Needless to say I denied all knowledge of ever seeing Angelina or being a UKP member. Keeping schtum is my policy.  Let 'em guess but never confirm!   ;) She's still a good punt though. :rose:

Now she knows you and the goat a decpetors of the highest order !   :lol: :lol:

watch out for that strapon if you ever go back !   :scare: :scare: :scare:
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 06:31:49 pm by vw »

Offline Sonny Crockett

That is just bad from her!!!!

Offline Roth

Now she knows you and the goat a decpetors of the highest order !   :lol: :lol:

watch out for that strapon if you ever go back !   :scare: :scare: :scare:

Yep, it's gonna hurt if she ever finds out!

:lol: :scare: :lol: :scare:

Hidden Image/Members Only

:scare: :scare:
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 06:40:47 pm by Roth »

vw

Yep, it's gonna hurt if she ever finds out!

:lol: :scare: :lol: :scare:

She will love me then as I am clean from her enemies pussy !   :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline Roth

She will love me then as I am clean from her enemies pussy !   :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Yep. Always wear a condom.  :thumbsup:

longballs

I've got a booking with Angelina in a couple of weeks... I've been to Bristol once before so don`t know the area at all, any landmarks or pointers as to where she`s near so I can plan ahead?

Hartman

Bristol Cathedral is a short walk away.

Offline lucadanke

I need Dagmara's phone number, can anybody help?

Hartman

You'll need to ask her yourself. She was happy to give me her number as she knows that catching her on AW is difficult, but I wouldn't be happy giving out anyone's number without their permission.

theGOAT

I need Dagmara's phone number, can anybody help?
Looks like she is online on here right now so you could PM her.

Offline Roth

You'll need to ask her yourself. She was happy to give me her number as she knows that catching her on AW is difficult, but I wouldn't be happy giving out anyone's number without their permission.

Spot on.  :thumbsup: