Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bristol - Proper Massage  (Read 14924 times)

Offline updownandaround

I used to see Cheeky Hands for massage but she got quite unreliable, she does however do a great massage and takes it quite seriously.

Who else does a proper massage? Not so interested in the extras.

Offline updownandaround

Hello, so I gave her a go. She's one of the many girls working in Airpoint in Bemmy.

I'm really not sure if she's the same girl as the one in the photos, I'm pretty sure the girl in the photos didn't have quite so may tattoos or at least the same kind of tattoos.

Anyway, long story short - crap massage defo not professionally trained and breath that smells of battery acid.

Offline princerico

use Vanessa, she gives a brilliant massage and then hand job. Massage is as good, if not better than most non sexual ones.

External Link/Members Only

Offline willgladly

I have been to see Vanessa. If you want her to spend 30 minutes rubbing your calves, then she is your girl. Disappointed..

Offline Roth

I have been to see Vanessa. If you want her to spend 30 minutes rubbing your calves, then she is your girl. Disappointed..

I used to see Vanessa and she gave a good all round massage, with some tantra bits and a good HE.

Next time just go alone for a massage.  Don't bother taking your pet baby cows!! Or maybe, with one post, you are a troll or pimp for another girl?

Offline Johny Stone

I've decided to give this girl a go:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

lol, I noticed she passed her verified profile to another girl

this one is not Fatima, I remember she was dark haired, dark skin, big nose and the profile shows now another girl pics 

Hidden Image/Members Only

SirFrank

Wow first post ever is to slag off a WG. No axe to grind at all I'm sure and another genuine punter....

Offline Johny Stone

and

look very similar to me, what you guys think? And wtf is she having 2 profiles?

I see Sakura dream not 2 different girls, anyone saw her/them?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 12:42:57 pm by Johny Stone »

Bubbles

Wow first post ever is to slag off a WG. No axe to grind at all I'm sure and another genuine punter....
I think willglady is legit. I saw Vanessa for an hour  a few months ago and she did seem to love working on my calfs!
She went on to give a reasonably good all over massage followed by a HE. Not the most enthusiastic, but passable.
Look up Nika, a bit more sexual, but good massage too.

Offline jonny_boy_1968

I've seen Tara a couple of times.  Good combination of Sensual and Tantric massage.  For me, one of the best

Based Clifton way

Offline Roth

I've seen Tara a couple of times.  Good combination of Sensual and Tantric massage.  For me, one of the best

Based Clifton way

Bit on the pricey side.  For that much you would be better going for a fuck with a free massage thrown in, as most prossies offer.

Offline jonny_boy_1968

Roth,

Tara has only recently moved to Bristol and her personal site has fees better broken down

Offline Johny Stone

still too expensive for a massage
And she doesnt look too hot or young anyway to deserve that price

Offline TerryTibbs

Hi

What about this girl, she has been on my list for ages, just for being pretty  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Terry  :timeout

Offline hockogrockle

In response to the original question. Why not try one of the girls at Elmgrove Studios in Fishponds? The one that runs the place is the one to go for. Hardly a looker but knows what she's doing. Hand relief only at the end. The cost is £50, plus an extra ten to see (and fondle) her tits.
Of course, if ,by "proper" massage you mean something seriously therapeutic, I can only suggest you go and see your GP for advice.

SirFrank

Hi

What about this girl, she has been on my list for ages, just for being pretty  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Terry  :timeout

Fucking yum she looks nice. Feedback is a bit mixed though

Offline updownandaround

use Vanessa, she gives a brilliant massage and then hand job. Massage is as good, if not better than most non sexual ones.

I went to see Vanessa in the end. She kind of looks like the girl in the photos, the ones online have had a healthy dose of Photoshop.

She works out of the same apartment as another girl I saw last month. It's the building in Bedminster  that looks like a prison but without the nets to stop people jumping. A few people have commented the apartment is difficult to find and it is, the apartments are not very well sign posted inside.

Anyway, as massage goes she's just OK, nothing too special but nothing really bad either. She does seem to send around half of an hour long appointment on your legs - I think another poster commented on the same thing. Hand job was very weak but passable.

Her massage is not as good as Cheekyhands which is disappointing. Vanessa is very quiet and doesn't talk at all during the appointment. Cheekyhands will tell you about her latest boyfriend disaster(s), financial problems, punters and all manner of shite all through the appointment.

The search continues.

Offline Roth

I went to see Vanessa in the end. She kind of looks like the girl in the photos, the ones online have had a healthy dose of Photoshop.

She works out of the same apartment as another girl I saw last month. It's the building in Bedminster  that looks like a prison but without the nets to stop people jumping. A few people have commented the apartment is difficult to find and it is, the apartments are not very well sign posted inside.

Anyway, as massage goes she's just OK, nothing too special but nothing really bad either. She does seem to send around half of an hour long appointment on your legs - I think another poster commented on the same thing. Hand job was very weak but passable.

Her massage is not as good as Cheekyhands which is disappointing. Vanessa is very quiet and doesn't talk at all during the appointment. Cheekyhands will tell you about her latest boyfriend disaster(s), financial problems, punters and all manner of shite all through the appointment.

The search continues.

Dopy Cow. PixelP should have a word!  Why pay to listen to all that crap when you could stay at home and listen to the missus for free.  I was going to say try External Link/Members Only but ........  silent Vanessa gets my vote!

Offline updownandaround

Dopy Cow. PixelP should have a word!  Why pay to listen to all that crap when you could stay at home and listen to the missus for free.  I was going to say try External Link/Members Only but ........  silent Vanessa gets my vote!

Isn't External Link/Members Only also Anna/Ann/Cheekyhands?

Offline Roth

Isn't External Link/Members Only also Anna/Ann/Cheekyhands?

Unless of course she has a twin sister hoe who is also flaky/unreliable and they work in shifts from the same shag-pad in Beddie. 

Just jestin ........ Your right just different aliases for the same prossie.

External Link/Members Only = External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 12:38:49 am by Roth »

Offline updownandaround

Unless of course she has a twin sister hoe who is also flaky/unreliable and they work in shifts from the same shag-pad in Beddie. 

External Link/Members Only = External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members Only

The shag pad she has near Asda is far better than the one she had up near the McDonalds!

Offline XTC2

OK, I'm really confused by her pricing if all those are the same girl. It's £60/hour for "full body massage", but her price for "professional massage with HE" on AW is £150. Is that seriously an extra £90 just for a hand job?!

Hector

OK, I'm really confused by her pricing if all those are the same girl. It's £60/hour for "full body massage", but her price for "professional massage with HE" on AW is £150. Is that seriously an extra £90 just for a hand job?!

Wouldn't know.  Was interested until I was PG scammed.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=27382.0;topicseen

Offline Roth

No for £150 you would have to get a fuck thrown but still the high end of prices for Bristol.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 09:32:36 am by Roth »

Offline Roth

The shag pad she has near Asda is far better than the one she had up near the McDonalds!

McDonalds is inside Asda.  Same place.

Offline updownandaround

McDonalds is inside Asda.  Same place.

I mean the drive-thru McDonalds not the one in Asda. Warden Road.

Offline Roth

I mean the drive-thru McDonalds not the one in Asda. Warden Road.

Ok.  I only have ever seen her at the one near Asda.

fatmonkey85

there is a Russian girl called Sasha in the city center sauna who does a good proper massage

Phil_64

A massage recommendation in Bath, if you can put up with the slightly dowdy context  .... hope this link works:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17789.msg411613;topicseen#msg411613

Offline willgladly

I have been twice. If I had remembered it wouldn't have been twice. Not slagging off anybody, just offering an opinion.

Offline willgladly

I will give credit where it is due  have a look at Elisha55 now she is first class.

Offline slopper22

I will give credit where it is due  have a look at Elisha55 now she is first class.

Agreed

stiffster101

I have seen vanessa a few times, she does give the legs a lot of attention,  but if that doesnt do it for you just specify what you want done.

I asked her to focus on back and shoulders and she happily obliged.

Ferls like a professional massage.

Offline foxy54

and

look very similar to me, what you guys think? And wtf is she having 2 profiles?

I see Sakura dream not 2 different girls, anyone saw her/them?