Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alt Girls in nottingham/midlands  (Read 1305 times)

Offline Stoking

I've been looking for an alt girl in the midlands for a while and haven't really had much luck. Most girls on AW who are covered in tats tend to be chavy more than anything else.

In Freya/Melony's (AW/Directors Lodge) description it says she's alt with tats (not that her pics support this). Can't find any reviews for her unfortunately.
External Link/Members Only

Anyone have any suggestions? (Pierced nipples are a bonus) I don't mind going to Birmingham or Sheffield if push came to shove. 
« Last Edit: March 23, 2022, 05:41:45 pm by Stoking »

Offline michael.fannymore

Noticed this couples profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Says they will do one on one meets and their partner will be in a different room.

Offline Stoking

Too pricey for me, mind.

Snap, saw her 4/5 years ago when I was still fairly new to the game. Far too pricy for the level of service she offers these days, I think she was about 140p/h back then. Extremely nice though.

Offline DLOGAN

Rhona's profile has said no in person meets due to Covid for the last 2 years. Think she's just on AW to sell saucy pics at this point. I saw her at 180ph a few years back, strong contender for best looking woman I ever fucked, but even then the price was one-off levels.

This ones on outcalls only, looks decent though:

still on the HL, but with some decent reviews here:

Pixie at Hush is good, but its looking like they may be dead as a venue.

if I were you I'd drive to Leeds and see Ashley:

no-one in the Midlands is even close if alt girls are your thing.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 09:31:36 am by DLOGAN »

Offline michael.fannymore

Pixie at Hush is good, but its looking like they may be dead as a venue.

Pixie also works independently from hush in various nottingham locations. Availability usually posted in advance on her aw.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Stoking

if I were you I'd drive to Leeds and see Ashley:

no-one in the Midlands is even close if alt girls are your thing.

Damn she looks spot on, shame about the trip!

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

Damn she looks spot on, shame about the trip!

Bloody hell - she could at least smile on her photos. She looks like a right old misery guts.

Online jc1971

Try Roxxi-Haze (used to be known as Precious Lady)
Roxxi gives a great service with a cheerful and likable personality.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2022, 10:14:46 am by jc1971 »

Offline gbyld87

Another one in Leeds.  Been on my hot list for ages, but I'm never up that way.  One day...  :cool:

Offline Stoking

Another one in Leeds.  Been on my hot list for ages, but I'm never up that way.  One day...  :cool:

Seeing they're both bi, have pictures in the same flat, pictures together and have a bi flag..... I wonder if Scarlet and Ashley are a couple or do duo's?

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

Reminds me of Stoya. Would be top of my list if I was that way.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2022, 11:29:08 am by NottsNylonLuvr »

Offline DLOGAN

Ashley is not the most outgoing SP I've ever spent time with. If you wanna bang goths I think that's factored into proceedings. She's nice enough though.

Scarlett is top of my HL and I did read a review for a duo with her and Ashley on here a while back. Some proper bucket list shit for me that is. However she went through a period of not logging into AW for a good 8 months last year, I thought she'd finished uni and retired. She's since logged on twice, once in Feb, once mid-March so I'm not convinced she's actually working, just keeping an eye on her page. I'm probably still gonna try my luck if things with my current civvie go bad though.