Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Balderton - NG24 Massage Girl  (Read 780 times)

Offline TrampZ

I will be in Newark tomorrow and wondered if anyone has seen this lady and could recommend?

External Link/Members Only

Thanks

Offline mega

I will be in Newark tomorrow and wondered if anyone has seen this lady and could recommend?

External Link/Members Only

Thanks

It's this one External Link/Members Only. Formerly used the name "Carmen".  You will see there are two negative reports.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2022, 10:20:24 am by mega »

Offline willj555

It’s not carmen, I contacted the lady last week. She doesn’t do full service and she’s not in the best area of town

Offline mega

It’s not carmen, I contacted the lady last week. She doesn’t do full service and she’s not in the best area of town

Firstly I think there are two girls who have used the identity of "Carmen" and also "Carla" "Candy" "Diane" and probably several other names. Are you saying that the girl in the AW link I've added which shows a Hungarian in Grantham/Newark isn't the girl in the VivaStreet ad? I note that Goldfinch has referenced another AW link which is currently in Cumbria.

The wording in the VivaStreet ad here namely If you want loosness don't hasitate book an appointment on Monday to Sunday is exactly the same as appeared in the VivaStreet ad for Grantham. 

Offline TrampZ

Thanks for the feedback, on this occasion I think I,ll give it a miss.

Offline HailWood

« Last Edit: March 17, 2022, 07:42:12 am by HailWood »