Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Redroom Studio Long Eaton  (Read 1859 times)

Offline John_E_Depth

Has anybody been? Massage only or FS? Can't see any intel anywhere

@Redroom123x on Twitter

Offline j122

Choose the advanced search at the top right & search studio in the East mids, you'll see a cpl of negatives amongst other things

External Link/Members Only

Offline badsin

Not heard of this place myself, the pictures from that twitter feed look to good to be true... Has anybody been?  :hi:

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Not heard of that at all in Long Eaton

Offline EclipseBlue

I visited that address back in October 2020, met a black lass called Tia who was advertising on VS. She was not slim, but enthusiastic.

Upstairs room with a massage table, I think there may have been another room as well.

I wasn't there for a massage so OWO and protected sex ensued.

I'd not been punting long and never thought about it being a parlour, never felt the need to go back though.

Online hunkybc

This used to be called the studio in long Eaton.
I reviewed it as a negative. I walked at the time.

Offline NervousJ

nope me neither...

aahhhhhh clay street... that will be The Studio.. must have had a name change..

i noticed they were advertising massages again on gumtree ng10 search...

oops, beaten too it...

it was alright as a plan c or d, but the women never much to write home about. the usual shit massage and hans job, although i did manage to fuck one of them once.  deffo not any of the girls in those photos that's for sure...

dunno what the current crop are like...

« Last Edit: February 24, 2022, 10:34:17 pm by NervousJ »

Online hunkybc

I wouldn't trust it or take the chance personally. I walked in the door once and it stank of smoke. Walked awak very quickly!

I think for the amount of money you spend better options in the surrounding areas

Offline Longshot

Its been there for years.  Last time i went all the "girls" were well into their 40s and not weathering their career choice too well.

£15 door fee and £30 to the girl for a satisfactory rub and tug although those prices were 2-3 years ago

Offline happyend

Been to The Studio in the past but not for few years.
As described, very cheap and cheerful.