Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Closed Brothels - South London/Surrey areas  (Read 1335 times)

cunningplan

Has anyone else noticed how many established houses have closed in South/South West London in the last couple of years? Does anyone have recommendations or updates on suitable alternatives?

Still lots of indies out there through AW and the like but I miss the following;

Balham Sauna - never saw the sauna work but you got full service on a "massage table" (bits of 2x2 and plyboard) had some top rate WG's there over the years
Colliers Wood - flat opposite the tyre shop, you took a chance as some girls were good and others were rough. One time I fancied the maid more than the heifer doing the work
Cheam Village - above a bank on the High Street, home to the delicious Holly
North Cheam - Honeys - closed within last year and always good for a decent punt, even had girls who worked at The Retreat
New Malden/Motspur Park - Sapphires - opposite timber yard next to sandwich shop. This was my drop in after work venue but went a bit down hill and has been shut for a few months

Is there anywhere else in the area that may have taken up the slack so to speak?

Offline webpunter

The place in Surbo next to the mini sticking out of the wall shut 2014 i recall.  Though not to be missed as it was pretty dire.  Loads of WGs straight off the banana boat  :lol:   The slack [of sorts] seems to have been taken up by the chinky parlors

Offline drwho

British Babes, the Mini place is closed?
Never been as the acemassage ads didn't inspire too much, but wandered past a few times and couldn't quite figure which property it was supposed to be in from the acemassage map.

I'd be more interested in recommendations of the Chinese places in Surbiton though.
Only consider full service, not massage

Offline webpunter

British Babes, the Mini place is closed?
Deffo closed.  Signs on the windows advising that the place has changed & is under police surveillance.  That's why they didn't answer the door when i was ringing the bell one dark night & i didn't see the signs until further inspection  :scare:

I'd be more interested in recommendations of the Chinese places in Surbiton though.
Only consider full service, not massage
You could ask for a no.69 but you might end up with sweet & sour pork with egg fried lice  :lol: