Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone met lucyxjuicyx?  (Read 1137 times)

RonniePasas

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She responded to a RB though her regular rate at £100 seems low for London. Joined AW last December. 2 feedbacks from guys who mostly seem to see webcammers. Only one photo. Very little profile info. Possible B&S?

Troutzilla

I know this girl quite well on a personal level, although we've not spoken in a while.

Lovely, intelligent girl once you get to know her, but she doesn't really look after her very well.

Treat her nicely if you meet her....

Offline collector

I know this girl quite well on a personal level, although we've not spoken in a while.

Lovely, intelligent girl once you get to know her, but she doesn't really look after her very well.

:dash:
Did you punt her or what?

bigone

One post and you say this sounds well dodgy  :thumbsdown:

skywardian

I'd like to know as well if she would be worth a punt, as she has bid on a revearse booking I have for Thursday!

Go for it  :thumbsup: or bin  :thumbsdown:?

Offline Mr Farkyhars

she doesn't really look after her very well

She doesn't really look after her what very well?

treetops

Troutzilla

think he meant 'herself'

Correct.   Oops.

We got to know each other a lot through talking on the phone quite a few times and we sort of became friends, but I didn't punt her in the end because she told me she was doing bareback and apparently didn't care at all about the risk she was taking. 
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 07:28:39 am by Troutzilla »