Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Where to buy a paypal or prepaid credit card in Leicester  (Read 407 times)

Offline Charliehutton

I've found it useful in the past to check out the AW private galleries on a prospective punt; I've never decided to go ahead on the basis of what I've seen, but I've been put off quite a few. What some girls consider highly erotic I often find utterly repulsive.

My local shop has stopped selling the prepaid £25 Visa and Mastercard gift cards, which were ideal, and I can't find anywhere else that sells them. Does Paypal still exist?

Just wondered if anyone knew where I could buy something to spend on AW credits without using my own card number.

Offline AnthG

Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Charliehutton

Revolut

External Link/Members Only

This is what I use for everything now.

Nice one, Ant. Too high tech for me, but I'm sure it'll help other members.

Offline AnthG

Nice one, Ant. Too high tech for me, but I'm sure it'll help other members.

It looks complicated and a bit offputting but actually it is incredibly simple.

The only stumbling block is you need a smartphone (Android or Apple) to use it as its an app you use on your phone. I have switched from everything else to this as it is so much more simpler and straight forward.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Ramrod

I used to use Ukash, has now changed to paysafecard I havent used later yet however you can find more details on External Link/Members Only

Offline RogerBoner

External Link/Members Only
I have not used any but at least there are products out there for this purpose.

Offline redveee

Another bonus of having a Revolut card is the exchange rate on foreign currency, they use the interbank exchange rate which at the time of writing is €1.196/£1