Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria House Advice  (Read 2577 times)

pafc1

Hi there, long story short I've been on the verge of my first punt for a few years now (not including a disastrous drunken trip to a Cardiff parlour), and have had a couple of very near misses (cancelled appointments). I live in the arse end of nowhere so only have opportunities come around from time to time to plan a potential punt.

I'm travelling up to Derby next week and so have been scouring the West and East Midlands boards and concocting plans for a stop off on the journey. The dilemma I face is that I'm not after what would be considered a straight forward punt. More I want to play with and perv on a really hot girl and then at most get wanked off with some edging, or possibly even do that myself. So here's what I'm looking for advice on.

I think Victoria House looks like a really decent option for me. From the reviews the girls sound attractive (a big plus for me), the rooms and facilities sound clean (another plus). I'm not too fussed on price/paying a bit more. I've not got money to burn but I'm happy to pay if I think it's going to be the right experience for me. However, is VH more of a place where it's a standard service, and if I go in wanting something a little more bespoke they won't be up for it? Can anyone with experience of VH just give me a little insight into how tailored you can make the meets. I don't want to hand over my money and feel like I'm being pressured down a route I don't want to go down and so would rather not put myself in that situation.

I realise there's a lot of hostility on these boards to people who haven't reviewed yet, and that's cool if that happens. But I'm sure a lot of you were possibly in my situation once. I've been dicing on the periphery of this for some time now, and trying to sort the correct experience for me. The boards have been absolutely invaluable to me during this time, and I do intend to give back when I have experiences to do so.

Any advice from anyone seasoned in visiting VH and whether this could be the right option for me is hugely appreciated. Thanks.

Offline midspunter

My main issue with VH is that you often end up sitting in a waiting area with any other punters, and that the entrance is discreet but off a very busy road. I can't imagine the locals don't know what it is. Which is often enough to get me out of the mood, personally. Other than that, it's a classy, clean and well-presented place with nice women.

Offline Happyjose

I doubt there’s any hostility towards non-reviewers on here, at least not towards genuine members with real intentions

The problem is you’re a time-waster.

You’ve been asking for advice for 4 years on here and have received plenty of sound advice

You’ll no doubt now receive more advice, and in another years time (probably after you’ve had a few drinks and are feeling the horn in the wee small hours) you’ll post more similar shite

What’s going to be different this time?

pafc1

Thanks for the advice Midspunter. Appreciate and respect your opinion Happyjose. I can see how it looks like that. From my perspective I'm not, and I've appreciated all the advice I've had on here. But you're fully entitled to your perspective. Thanks both.

Offline Happyjose

It’s not my opinion, and it’s nothing to do with your perspective

It’s strictly facts - 4 years of time wasting from a fantasist.

Anybody can read your past posts and see for themselves

There’s new rules regarding non-contributors, so your ability to carry on like this will likely be limited

« Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 08:39:11 am by Happyjose »

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I will tell you something my first punt was before AW. I used a link based site. I picked up the phone and made a booking the same week, I was nervous and when I got there I was even more nervous and I was in my early 20s at the time. If it takes you 4 fucking years you need to find something else and why the big song and dance about it?

Offline badsin

What frickin drivel. Go and dip your wick you Jessy :hi:

pafc1

Haha. Okay, I can see that. Not sure what kind of response I expected, other than the one I got. Sorry for wasting your time, and I'll refrain from posting again until I've got something useful to add. Cheers all.

Offline badsin

Haha. Okay, I can see that. Not sure what kind of response I expected, other than the one I got. Sorry for wasting your time, and I'll refrain from posting again until I've got something useful to add. Cheers all.

Just go and shag something at Victoria House, and get over yourself 👍

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

The car park is a right fucker to get in and out of

Offline mr.bluesky

The car park is a right fucker to get in and out of

True- avoid using the car park. Plenty of car parks nearby, as regards sitting in the lounge on public view don't be coy or shy about it ( we're all there for one thing , a shag.) Most sit there in stoney silence but I always try and strike up a conversation about who they are seeing and past experiences with any of the girls who work there.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2019, 07:06:53 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline HailWood

True- avoid using the car park. Plenty of car parks nearby, as regards sitting in the lounge on public view don't be coy or shy about it ( we're all there for one thing , a shag.) Most sit there in stoney silence but I always try and strike up a conversation about who they are seeing and past experiences with any of the girls who work there.
I used to use Sandy’s a lot in Manchester. Mostly guys just sat silent avoiding eye contact. Occasionally though there would be great banter. Added to the sense of fun for me.

Offline jayuk99

Wow sandys in manchester , omg ive been around a bit..

Offline Picti

The couple of times I went (years ago) I parked up the hill on the opposite side of the street from VH. I didn't especially like VH but they had some good WGs and I enjoyed their wet room.

The OP has expressed considerable anxieties and hesitation about actual punting. I'm not sure that identified and locally recognised premises, and the high likelihood of being in a waiting area with other punters is going to assuage his concerns. The greater  discretion and anonymity of an indie seems like a better choice.

OP assuming that you're not a virgin, punting is just like any sex, except the discussion, agreement, transaction, etc are more explicit. Do some research, identify a WG you think will suit your preferences, establish contact, get on with it, and review. Good luck.

Offline gbyld87

perhaps the right question to be asking is can anyone recommend a girl that is especially great with new / nervous clients.

pafc1

Thank you all for the above advice. It's genuinely hugely useful. I'm not from the area so have no qualms about being in a waiting room. It's hugely unlikely I'd be recognised.
I'm just waiting on the Victoria House rotas to be updated and then I'll start making plans. Thanks again for the advice. I know none of you have to take the time to do so.

Offline Charliehutton

Most sit there in stoney silence but I always try and strike up a conversation about who they are seeing and past experiences with any of the girls who work there.
:scare: Mr B, this is simply scandalous. No, no, no, no! This may be acceptable in other establishments, but not here, for goodness sake!

May I remind you that the correct etiquette is this: Never, under any circumstances, even offer the barest acknowledgement that any other guests even exist. They are invisible to you, and you to them.

And as for you, MtB, the idea of engaging in banter with fellow guests at Victoria House is just appalling. You'll be advocating passing the port from the right, next.

Offline mr.bluesky

Sorry Charlie what was I thinking of. Consider my wrist well and truly slapped. It must have been another gentlemans retreat I was thinking of  :rolleyes:

Offline Happyjose

I'm travelling up to Derby next week....z

So OP, how did you get on last week  :rolleyes:

Offline badsin

I'll have a wager on this one  :hi:

Offline mr.bluesky

I'll have a wager on this one  :hi:

What are the odds on he didn't go  :unknown: 5/4 on I'd guess
« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 06:35:57 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Ransom

I hope he did end up going and realise it’s not so bad after all.

The first punt is nerve racking for some of us, I tried to treat it like a trip to get me haircut  :D

Useful information on here for VH too as I fancy giving this a go at some point.

Offline Happyjose

I hope he did end up going and realise it’s not so bad after all.

Well, as they say, hope is the thing with feathers

:music:

« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 12:54:23 pm by Happyjose »

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Well, as they say, hope is the thing with feathers

:music:

And he didn't get his arse tickled.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
He logged in this week and has fuck all to say. Now banned.

Offline James

keeping with VH, who is the most stunning theire in peoples opinions, i have seen tori and she was hot.
What about savannah, she avail this sat and im in the mood for a size 6 girl.
i dont want to keep wasting money to find the most hot one,
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Offline James

i think savannah at this place has this aw profile External Link/Members Only
i have looked at bot pictures on vh site and aw profile and face structure looks the same

Offline mr.bluesky

i think savannah at this place has this aw profile External Link/Members Only
i have looked at bot pictures on vh site and aw profile and face structure looks the same

Not so sure about that. Her adultwork profile say's she is in Chester on friday yet she is down as working at Victoria House on  friday as well. I know some girls use exactly the same photo's on their adultwork site as they are shown on the Victoria house site. Lisa for example. Same photo's on both.

Offline James

shes in vh on saturday. also this weekend just gone. aw profile was in bham and savannah dissspeqred from vh rota.

Offline James

savanahs of the rota again, she goes on at the start of the week and then towards mid week dissapears, i was going to book her this week.

Offline BigBanana

Theres a car park up the road, I'd suggest parking there.

Have been to VH twice, once to see Tori, she was really good, hot, keen etc.

The second and final time was to see Alex, she did not look as nice as her pictures, looked older and her face looked like she had a hard life. I asked over the phone and was told of a price and took a bit extra just in case. When I got there, everything was extra, kissing, owo, cim, gfe, etc. So what does the base price include?

It worked out to around 160/170 for the hour. The girl and the receptionist then started arguing. Also I've paid up to 250/hour in the past for a girl (not at VH) and don't mind spending more if it's worth it, this most definitely wasn't so won't be going there again.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2019, 01:53:27 am by BigBanana »

Theres a car park up the road, I'd suggest parking there.

Have been to VH twice, once to see Tori, she was really good, hot, keen etc.

The second and final time was to see Alex, she did not look as nice as her pictures, looked older and her face looked like she had a hard life. I asked over the phone and was told of a price and took a bit extra just in case. When I got there, everything was extra, kissing, owo, cim, gfe, etc. So what does the base price include?

It worked out to around 160/170 for the hour. The girl and the receptionist then started arguing. Also I've paid up to 250/hour in the past for a girl (not at VH) and don't mind spending more if it's worth it, this most definitely wasn't so won't be going there again.

I’ve looked at Alex and she looks really hot in her pictures. I have been very tempted to see her. However, with what your saying above I don’t think I will bother.

Offline Charliehutton

I’ve looked at Alex and she looks really hot in her pictures. I have been very tempted to see her. However, with what your saying above I don’t think I will bother.

She's also on the rota at GFE in Sheffield, MotC, in case that's closer. It's certainly cheaper.

She's also on the rota at GFE in Sheffield, MotC, in case that's closer. It's certainly cheaper.

That would defo be better for me. I think the pictures look quite different on GFE you wouldn’t think it was the same bird

Offline James

new girl daisy looks like a yummy honey , i may just call up on sunday to let my shaft in her pussy.