Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bank transfer only  (Read 1312 times)

Offline Jayf

External Link/Members Only

Anyone ever paid by bank transfer before? I wouldn't risk it.  But curious if it's a regular thing

Offline GF69

I can't see any mention of Bank Transfer on that AW page  :unknown:

Offline Boinky

It's a fairly regular thing for fools to be parted with their money.

Offline Name Not Found

Judging by her profile text, she's well up her own arse. Expecting payment by bank transfer just confirms it.

If she's asking for payment before the meet tell her to fuck off back up her own arse where she belongs.

Offline seeker

Why don't you ask her if she takes credit card ...  :D
Or as shes so trusting ,a shag on credit ..

Offline Name Not Found

Why don't you ask her if she takes credit card ...

Maybe she has a slot you can swipe it in, or maybe she's contactless?

Offline seeker

Maybe she has a slot you can swipe it in, or maybe she's contactless?
Remember to slide it along the slot
If you insert it .. You may never see it again  :lol: :D

Offline Jayf

Sorry. Wrong link . Every time I copy paste a link it goes to Bella bee or some shite like that .  Will try again lol

Offline seeker

Says she's 18  :scare:
Waaaaaaaay to young ... jailbait ...
If she fucks off with your money I can just imagine you complaining to the Rozzers
That you tried to buy sex from a 18 year old  :dash:
You'd be the one deservedly imo , getting fucked  :D
« Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 09:20:10 pm by seeker »

Offline FBman78

Offline Boinky

The entire profile is utter BS.

As I stated, a fool and his money.

Offline scutty brown

She says she doesn't answer phone calls
Good way to avoid answering questions about missing money

Offline markwin

So, to summarise:  She's a teenager, offers bareback, feedback is hidden, there's a notice at the top from AW saying "Alert: The authenticity or legitimacy of this member's profile has been brought into question. Please exercise caution"... and you're just wondering if you should make a bank transfer to 'her' (oh yeah?) before you get told where she is.

What advice did you expect....?  :sarcastic:

Offline Jayf

Like I said, I wouldn't risk it . But I'm sure some folk would.  Was just curious if anyone actually paid by bank transfer

Offline markwin

Like I said, I wouldn't risk it . But I'm sure some folk would.  Was just curious if anyone actually paid by bank transfer

In this case, the only 'folk who would' would be idiots. That's not bleedin' obvious?  :dash:

On the general bank transfer point: I've done it twice - but *only* with women I knew and trusted... and purely to avoid too much suspicion about large amounts of cash suddenly coming out of the account. I also part-pay ahead by store voucher for one woman I see regularly. No problem at all for me, but you need to be very sure and very cautious... there are rip-off merchants out there, for absolutely bloody sure. Think with your head, not your dick.

Offline Jayf

The store voucher is a good idea.  As far as bank transfer,I find there's too much detail in it. But I suppose if your sitting in the room with a wg at least you know your getting what you pay for .

Offline auldie63

I also part-pay ahead by store voucher for one woman I see regularly.
Jeez, does she take luncheon vouchers?

Offline markwin