Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tips and tricks for going home  (Read 1997 times)

Offline Littlebluebastard

Not saying I have a misses but if I did and I'm sure some people on here do. I've noticed some showers etc have very scented shower gels, or the wg has been wearing strong perfume and you have no option but to shower afterwards. What's some advice for going home smelling and looking normal after visiting a wg?

Offline Name Not Found

Seriously?

I've lost count of the number of WGs I've seen and can't recall a single one wearing strong perfume. Apart from that, if you can't wash and dress yourself not to look suspicious without advice from anyone else I think you should maybe just stay home and wait for your birthday shag from the missus.

Offline Tablet

I have only recently started on AW but previously visited around a dozen SP and I have never met one who was wearing strong perfume .
When you go for a shower at an incall they may have different perfumed soap from the one used at home . I therefore take a wash bag with me when seeing a SP with the following : mouth wash , blue pills, cock rings , condoms ( thin) and soap which is used at home , I remember an SP saying  when I arrived ;
“ is that your tool box” !
Banned reason: Previously banned (smithy115, Punter115)
Banned by:

Offline Alanroy

I've asked for no perfume - usually not a problem. I have seen a few where the perfume is overpowering and I can still smell on clothes the next day...

Offline willie loman

Check yourself in the mirror before leaving, a roma girl once planted a big kiss on me, in the dressing room when I was fully clothed, walked about with her lipstick on, before a mate pointed it out to me.

Offline DickDiver

Best not to run a finger under her nose and say, "taste this".

Offline Jimbob28

If your missus is listening to this when you get home, you're in trouble.

External Link/Members Only

Offline bigmike32

What i do is i shower before i leave the punt and carry a bag with me i have my deodrant in it and the aftershave i use that usually works.

Rome66

Time it with the gym

A. Its excellent after a workout
B. Well of course I smell good..am just out the shower ffs   :thumbsup:

Offline Gordon Bennett

I tend to keep myself groomed, neat, tidy and fresh smelling most of the time, far more than I did in my pre-punting career when I dabbled with dishevelment and grimeyness. My logic is I won't look suspicious if I'm cornered on the way to or from a punt all scrubbed up cos I'm always scrubbed up. My wife probably thinks this middle-aged attention to neatness, cleanliness and tidyness is my first step towards coming out as homosexual.

Rome66

I hope our wives don't confer.. ha ha my wife actually said" isnt that a bit gay" when I started the manscaping years ago, probably worried what am up to at the gym  :lol:

Offline morph

Fuel the car up on the way home, slight dab of diesel from the cap on the back of the hand covers all odours for days.