Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girls who visit south lanarkshire  (Read 1525 times)

Stuart charmers

I am looking for girls that are will to travel for sex. It is not always easy for me to get into the big cities regular so could do with some hunnies happy to visit. Am happy to pay for the service but just need a few ideas. I live in Lanark, so need someone who can drive. Any ideas guys msg me. Or if your regular does pass on my details. Have tried AW and hopeless. All I want is a sexy girl... is it that difficult?  And before anyone asks I have been on her before and left reviews when I lived in Manchester, Liverpool and GLASGOW. But back now and need a hot hunni

Offline Clattypats

I am looking for girls that are will to travel for sex. It is not always easy for me to get into the big cities regular so could do with some hunnies happy to visit. Am happy to pay for the service but just need a few ideas. I live in Lanark, so need someone who can drive. Any ideas guys msg me. Or if your regular does pass on my details. Have tried AW and hopeless. All I want is a sexy girl... is it that difficult?  And before anyone asks I have been on here before and left reviews when I lived in Manchester, Liverpool and GLASGOW. But back now and need a hot hunni
So who were you previously?...Previously banned perhaps?...Multiple accounts?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 04:22:04 pm by Clattypats »

moosehead69

I am looking for girls that are will to travel for sex. It is not always easy for me to get into the big cities regular so could do with some hunnies happy to visit. Am happy to pay for the service but just need a few ideas. I live in Lanark, so need someone who can drive. Any ideas guys msg me. Or if your regular does pass on my details. Have tried AW and hopeless. All I want is a sexy girl... is it that difficult?  And before anyone asks I have been on her before and left reviews when I lived in Manchester, Liverpool and GLASGOW. But back now and need a hot hunni

Contact girls who do out calls. Expect to pay a premium if you are not local. Some will
Charge you travel time or insist on a minimum booking duration.

Lanark is a remote wee plCe nearly an hour from Glasgow. Can’t imagine many will tour there.

Offline Boinky

You've got Savannah James in Wishaw and her occasional touring partner Woofie.

Savannah James  - External Link/Members Only

Woofie - External Link/Members Only

Stuart charmers

Never banned left plenty of reviews was working offshore for a while and never bothered with account . Have found one called freaky raven black

Offline Matrix

Never banned left plenty of reviews was working offshore for a while and never bothered with account . Have found one called freaky raven black

He's curious as to why you've said you've been here before and left reviews. You ain't reviewed shit.

Offline Boinky

If you have left reviews they're under a different username, so why are you not using that username and have you created a new profile?

James999

I have been on her before

If that was true you wouldn't go running to Admin because you don't like the way someone spoke to you, grow up  :music:

Offline Astarter

I think there is a leak Mr Charmers. Unfortunately for you I think it's too late to stop your ship sinking now.

Offline Matrix

If that was true you wouldn't go running to Admin because you don't like the way someone spoke to you, grow up  :music:

Fuck me! I thought I was being rather polite.  :D

Offline Clattypats

GLASGOW. But back now and need a hot hunni
So you've asked on the Scottish board for recommendations for WGs in Glasgow that are willing to travel to Lanarkshire, then say you've found one...in London. How does that work?...That's some outcall!... :sarcastic:

You've not really answered any of the above questions...Where are all these "plenty of reviews"?...You only showed up as a first time poster in your OP... :unknown:..Then post report someone for "abuse", when he was only reiterating my point... :crazy:

Offline Boinky

He posted that request for the London WG on the Scottish board so either her profile flits about or he's an idiot/timewasting troll.

Offline Matrix

He posted that request for the London WG on the Scottish board so either her profile flits about or he's an idiot/timewasting troll.

Careful, you'll be reported.  :D

Offline finn5555

Why you running crying to admin  :wacko: grow a pair or sign out and fuck off  :hi:

Offline Boinky

Careful, you'll be reported.  :D

I like to live life on the edge as if there's no limits. I'm a wanderer, a rebel, I answer to nobody and please myself.

Anyway,I shouldn't waste any more time on here just now as my mum's got my tea ready.   :P
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 05:59:32 pm by Boinky »

Offline Matrix

I like to live life on the edge as if there's no limits.

Anyway,I shouldn't waste any more time on here just now as my mum's got my tea ready.   :P

Fish fingers, beans and waffles again, is it?  :drinks:

I'm Getting a bag o pickled onion tudor for good behaviour. External Link/Members Only

Offline scutty brown

"freaky raven black"
no member with that name.........unless banned

Offline Clattypats

"freaky raven black"
no member with that name.........unless banned
He's talking about a WG he's found who fits the bill, supposedly...From London!... :wacko:

External Link/Members Only

univman

Try External Link/Members Only She is a delightful young woman. Despite her name she is Ayrshire. She travelled quite a distance to see me a while ago. She has been reviewed here. Positively. Girl next-door type. Nevertheless, attractive. A dainty girl. Her pictures are accurate re her figure; slight, modest boobery, attends the gym so bottom VG.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 01:19:43 am by univman »

Offline andymars19

Try External Link/Members Only She is a delightful young woman. Despite her name she is Ayrshire. She travelled quite a distance to see me a while ago. She has been reviewed here. Positively. Girl next-door type. Nevertheless, attractive. A dainty girl. Her pictures are accurate re her figure; slight, modest boobery, attends the gym so bottom VG.

Maybe put a review up then?!

Stuart charmers

her profile has changed over night to London... she was in Lesmahagow but must be travelling. thanks for all the positive comments. most appreciated.